Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2019, 08:59:06 AM »

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2019, 09:07:43 AM »

for you bald guys. 😂

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2019, 09:08:30 AM »

Did anyone try any of the 2 new archetype? Both made by EPC

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2019, 09:11:04 AM »

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2019, 09:12:26 AM »

Good morning Dave Dean, and Bean. Think I got everyone now? Morning cigar finished.
Haven't had one of those in ages. I lost my taste for Oliva but I may need to revisit.

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2019, 09:37:15 AM »

Good morning Dave, Rick, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Beautiful day in store weather-wise here.  Got a plan to play a little hooky on the bike if I can sneak past the HR dick.
I thought she was dickless?

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2019, 09:40:19 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
morning FancyAshtraysDave.
all caught up on news that didn't matter, breakfast done, cigar lit, and coffee poured.
Speaking of news that didn't matter, that item about Canada and the pot market place opening with a bang is interesting in that one year later it's a bust.  The Canadian marijuana industry is loosing money and laying off.
Indeed that's interesting. I would have thought that was a license to print money. Albeit Canadian money.
Always happens when government runs the show. Pennsylvania loses money on alcohol sales...

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2019, 09:46:44 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
morning FancyAshtraysDave.
all caught up on news that didn't matter, breakfast done, cigar lit, and coffee poured.
Speaking of news that didn't matter, that item about Canada and the pot market place opening with a bang is interesting in that one year later it's a bust.  The Canadian marijuana industry is loosing money and laying off.
Indeed that's interesting. I would have thought that was a license to print money. Albeit Canadian money.
Always happens when government runs the show. Pennsylvania loses money on alcohol sales...
it could be worse. look at NY.

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2019, 09:49:40 AM »

Did anyone try any of the 2 new archetype? Both made by EPC
Which ones are those?  I've  had a few newer ones...but they have a lot.

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2019, 09:50:23 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
morning FancyAshtraysDave.
all caught up on news that didn't matter, breakfast done, cigar lit, and coffee poured.
Speaking of news that didn't matter, that item about Canada and the pot market place opening with a bang is interesting in that one year later it's a bust.  The Canadian marijuana industry is loosing money and laying off.
Indeed that's interesting. I would have thought that was a license to print money. Albeit Canadian money.
Always happens when government runs the show. Pennsylvania loses money on alcohol sales...
it could be worse. look at NY.
I prefer not to...

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2019, 09:52:42 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
morning FancyAshtraysDave.
all caught up on news that didn't matter, breakfast done, cigar lit, and coffee poured.
Speaking of news that didn't matter, that item about Canada and the pot market place opening with a bang is interesting in that one year later it's a bust.  The Canadian marijuana industry is loosing money and laying off.
New Jersey would already have legalized pot except the legislature is arguing over how much of a cut they can take.

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2019, 09:53:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2019, 10:00:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6