Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2019, 08:02:34 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2019, 08:03:51 AM »

Thought for Today: "A friend to all is a friend to none." — Aristotle, Greek philosopher (384 B.C.-322 B.C.).
"You got a friend in me" - Woody
Actually, I think that was Randy Newman.
Details, details...

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2019, 08:04:48 AM »

Nothing worth a damn at either CI or the Sis today.
Looking to make a purchase?
Not today.  But I'm always open to a superior deal.

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2019, 08:06:28 AM »

Thought for Today: "A friend to all is a friend to none." — Aristotle, Greek philosopher (384 B.C.-322 B.C.).
"You got a friend in me" - Woody
Actually, I think that was Randy Newman.
Randy sang it, Woody(or Tom hanks) spoke it.
You tell him Flip!  Good morning to you.

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2019, 08:08:10 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Good deal.  Nothing quite like fresh caught.  Black Bass?

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2019, 08:16:03 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Sounds like an all around good time.

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2019, 08:16:07 AM »

Off for house walk-through.  Later gents.

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2019, 08:17:12 AM »

Good morning. The over nights have been getting pretty chilly.
Ain't that the truth. Haven't turned on our heat yet, but honestly, we probably should have. Lol
Good morning Dave. My heat has been on for 2 weeks. Doesn't run too much in afternoon but 38 is cold
Our house was 60 this morning. That's the coldest it's gotten so far. If I didn't have to come to work, I'd have turned the heat on then, but I didn't want it to go for the first time without being there to make sure everything fires ok.
I'm actually working remotely today so maybe I should take care of that. It's only gotten as low as 64° in the house.
Apparently, the wife turned it on for a bit when she got up. Smelled like the house was on fire, then shut it off. I told her we have this discussion every year about what it smells like the first time you turn it on in the fall. Somehow, she forgets every single year.
It's like you're talking about my home.

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2019, 08:17:53 AM »

Thought for Today: "A friend to all is a friend to none." — Aristotle, Greek philosopher (384 B.C.-322 B.C.).
"You got a friend in me" - Woody
Actually, I think that was Randy Newman.
Randy sang it, Woody(or Tom hanks) spoke it.
Good morning, Flip and Dean.

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2019, 08:19:10 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Very cool.

Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2019, 08:19:39 AM »

[...]
LALTS

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2019, 08:20:59 AM »

Off for house walk-through.  Later gents.
How big is thid house? It would take me less than 60 second to walk through mine.

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2019, 08:24:56 AM »

Off for house walk-through.  Later gents.
How big is thid house? It would take me less than 60 second to walk through mine.
He's gonna spend lots of extra time in the Clemson Room.

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2019, 08:26:37 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Very cool.

Good morning, Scott.
Indeed.  FishermanJuniorFish

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2019, 08:28:36 AM »

Off for house walk-through.  Later gents.
How big is thid house? It would take me less than 60 second to walk through mine.
The missing basement is going to be a big punch list item.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8