Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2019, 07:01:51 AM »

Good morning. The over nights have been getting pretty chilly.
Ain't that the truth. Haven't turned on our heat yet, but honestly, we probably should have. Lol
Same here. I'm gonna hold out as long as I can. (TWSS)

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2019, 07:09:27 AM »

Good morning. The over nights have been getting pretty chilly.
Ain't that the truth. Haven't turned on our heat yet, but honestly, we probably should have. Lol
Good morning Dave. My heat has been on for 2 weeks. Doesn't run too much in afternoon but 38 is cold
Our house was 60 this morning. That's the coldest it's gotten so far. If I didn't have to come to work, I'd have turned the heat on then, but I didn't want it to go for the first time without being there to make sure everything fires ok.
I'm actually working remotely today so maybe I should take care of that. It's only gotten as low as 64° in the house.

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2019, 07:13:11 AM »

Good morning, Rick, LTG, and NearlyClosingDave.

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 07:15:47 AM »

Ten years ago: A report of a 6-year-old Colorado boy trapped inside a runaway helium balloon engrossed the nation before the boy, Falcon Heene (HEE'-nee), was found safe at home in what turned out to be a hoax. (Falcon's parents served up to a month in jail.)

You were missed. I don't remember this. One month wasn't enough. Sheesh.

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 07:17:51 AM »

Thought for Today: "A friend to all is a friend to none." — Aristotle, Greek philosopher (384 B.C.-322 B.C.).
"You got a friend in me" - Woody

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2019, 07:18:42 AM »

Good morning. The over nights have been getting pretty chilly.
Ain't that the truth. Haven't turned on our heat yet, but honestly, we probably should have. Lol
Same here. I'm gonna hold out as long as I can. (TWSS)
Maybe the elf can turn it on.

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2019, 07:24:29 AM »

Ten years ago: A report of a 6-year-old Colorado boy trapped inside a runaway helium balloon engrossed the nation before the boy, Falcon Heene (HEE'-nee), was found safe at home in what turned out to be a hoax. (Falcon's parents served up to a month in jail.)

You were missed. I don't remember this. One month wasn't enough. Sheesh.
Always good to hear.

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2019, 07:25:08 AM »

Good morning. The over nights have been getting pretty chilly.
Get those boilers stoked!  Morning Rick
Good morning Dave and T.

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2019, 07:25:21 AM »

Nothing worth a damn at either CI or the Sis today.

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2019, 07:36:37 AM »

Thought for Today: "A friend to all is a friend to none." — Aristotle, Greek philosopher (384 B.C.-322 B.C.).
"You got a friend in me" - Woody
Actually, I think that was Randy Newman.

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2019, 07:38:37 AM »

Nothing worth a damn at either CI or the Sis today.
Looking to make a purchase?

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2019, 07:39:44 AM »

Good morning. The over nights have been getting pretty chilly.
Ain't that the truth. Haven't turned on our heat yet, but honestly, we probably should have. Lol
Good morning Dave. My heat has been on for 2 weeks. Doesn't run too much in afternoon but 38 is cold
Our house was 60 this morning. That's the coldest it's gotten so far. If I didn't have to come to work, I'd have turned the heat on then, but I didn't want it to go for the first time without being there to make sure everything fires ok.
I'm actually working remotely today so maybe I should take care of that. It's only gotten as low as 64° in the house.
Apparently, the wife turned it on for a bit when she got up. Smelled like the house was on fire, then shut it off. I told her we have this discussion every year about what it smells like the first time you turn it on in the fall. Somehow, she forgets every single year.

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2019, 07:39:46 AM »

Thought for Today: "A friend to all is a friend to none." — Aristotle, Greek philosopher (384 B.C.-322 B.C.).
"You got a friend in me" - Woody
Actually, I think that was Randy Newman.
Randy sang it, Woody(or Tom hanks) spoke it.

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2019, 07:41:16 AM »

good morning Tuesday banter. lively morning.

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2019, 08:00:25 AM »

Seems to have slowed down a bit, i have steam heat, with radiators (house built almost 100
years ago), no burning smell, except from dust on the radiators.  Going downstairs to make breakfast, and
take my medicine.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8