Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2019, 07:47:51 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?

« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2019, 07:52:59 PM »

Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.

« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2019, 08:15:54 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.

« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2019, 08:32:24 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.

« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2019, 08:38:58 PM »

Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
Well don't let the Astros cause you to lose sleep.   ;D

« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2019, 08:45:02 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
Antidote, stat!

« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2019, 08:48:02 PM »

Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
My condolences to you and yours, Rick

« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2019, 08:48:51 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
The right thing to do would be to share the URL.

« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2019, 09:38:21 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
The right thing to do would be to share the URL.
You want the rest of us to follow him out the door?  I see how it is.

« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2019, 09:41:24 PM »

Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
Well don't let the Astros cause you to lose sleep.   ;D
lol brother

« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2019, 09:42:35 PM »

Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
My condolences to you and yours, Rick
Thank you Tony. Have a good night guy's. See you tomorrow

« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2019, 09:49:00 PM »

Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
My condolences to you and yours, Rick
Thank you Tony. Have a good night guy's. See you tomorrow
Have a good night, Blue.

« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2019, 09:49:40 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
The right thing to do would be to share the URL.
You want the rest of us to follow him out the door?  I see how it is.
I just meant for me.

« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2019, 09:57:51 PM »

I hope Sly is enjoying a cigar on this beautiful night and watching his Nationals take care of business.

« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2019, 10:12:13 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
Antidote, stat!

I feel better now.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]