Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
10/14/2018
« on: October 14, 2019, 01:31:51 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 01:36:31 AM »

If my professional teams hold their own tonight it will have been the perfect sports weekend.
Congratulations to your son's team.
Yes! Go Yankees.
Go Astros!
I can't take the suspense. Oh and go Yankees
This message is AFOC approved
Indeed.The Steelers won but the Yankees lost. The latter was an epic battle but I'm not too upset to split. We knew Houston was gonna be tough and I'm just happy we're not 0-2.

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 06:00:26 AM »

Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 06:31:18 AM »

Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 06:41:52 AM »

Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 06:52:14 AM »

Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.
Very cool. And I'm sure the girls don't mind taking a couple of days off from school. Wins, all around.

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 07:13:18 AM »

Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.
Very cool. And I'm sure the girls don't mind taking a couple of days off from school. Wins, all around.
Plus they get to see the Harry Potter stuff at Universal, where we'll be one day. Not really my thing, but everyone else in my house loves it.

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 08:08:22 AM »

Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.
Very cool. And I'm sure the girls don't mind taking a couple of days off from school. Wins, all around.
Plus they get to see the Harry Potter stuff at Universal, where we'll be one day. Not really my thing, but everyone else in my house loves it.
I've read them all. My eldest daughter and my youngest son (by a minute), are huge fans too.

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 08:10:17 AM »

We always wind up doing Disney but the next time we go down we'll definitely try Universal.

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 08:10:52 AM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2019, 08:24:27 AM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2019, 08:25:04 AM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
Speaking of Disney, my parents arrived down there yesterday, as well. They love it there, and usually go at least once or twice a year.

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2019, 09:33:04 AM »

Apparently, we can't carry this by ourselves, Tony.

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2019, 09:33:33 AM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
Speaking of Disney, my parents arrived down there yesterday, as well. They love it there, and usually go at least once or twice a year.
Good for them!

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2019, 09:33:49 AM »

cigar
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7