CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: 10/14/2018  (Read 6254 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
10/14/2018
« on: October 14, 2019, 01:31:51 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/14/2018
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 01:36:31 AM »

If my professional teams hold their own tonight it will have been the perfect sports weekend.
Congratulations to your son's team.
Yes! Go Yankees.
Go Astros!
I can't take the suspense. Oh and go Yankees
This message is AFOC approved
Indeed.The Steelers won but the Yankees lost. The latter was an epic battle but I'm not too upset to split. We knew Houston was gonna be tough and I'm just happy we're not 0-2.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 06:00:26 AM »

Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 06:31:18 AM »

Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 06:41:52 AM »

Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 06:52:14 AM »

Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.
Very cool. And I'm sure the girls don't mind taking a couple of days off from school. Wins, all around.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 07:13:18 AM »

Very cool. And I'm sure the girls don't mind taking a couple of days off from school. Wins, all around.
Plus they get to see the Harry Potter stuff at Universal, where we'll be one day. Not really my thing, but everyone else in my house loves it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 08:08:22 AM »

Plus they get to see the Harry Potter stuff at Universal, where we'll be one day. Not really my thing, but everyone else in my house loves it.
I've read them all. My eldest daughter and my youngest son (by a minute), are huge fans too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 08:10:17 AM »

We always wind up doing Disney but the next time we go down we'll definitely try Universal.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 08:10:52 AM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2019, 08:24:27 AM »

He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2019, 08:25:04 AM »

He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
Speaking of Disney, my parents arrived down there yesterday, as well. They love it there, and usually go at least once or twice a year.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2019, 09:33:04 AM »

Apparently, we can't carry this by ourselves, Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2019, 09:33:33 AM »

Speaking of Disney, my parents arrived down there yesterday, as well. They love it there, and usually go at least once or twice a year.
Good for them!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2019, 09:33:49 AM »

cigar
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7