Pages: 1 [2]

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 11:42:25 AM »

Page 2

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2019, 11:48:52 AM »

We've got a busy day ahead of us. Soccer tournament today and my daughter cheers at the football game this evening. Gonna have to figure out how to squeeze meals in between.
well, leak won't fix itself and look at all the fun you'll have driving to Home Depot. better than soccer and football games.
Nah, looks like it's been leaking for a while. What's one more day?

It might just be a grouting and caulking thing.
so long as it's not a leaking pipe.
(chime in anytime Mark)

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2019, 01:46:31 PM »

We've got a busy day ahead of us. Soccer tournament today and my daughter cheers at the football game this evening. Gonna have to figure out how to squeeze meals in between.
well, leak won't fix itself and look at all the fun you'll have driving to Home Depot. better than soccer and football games.
Nah, looks like it's been leaking for a while. What's one more day?

It might just be a grouting and caulking thing.
so long as it's not a leaking pipe.
(chime in anytime Mark)
I'm hoping anyway. Only real way to tell is to rip walls apart.

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2019, 01:50:16 PM »

Casa de Garcia connie toro and coffee while the redhead sorts literature.

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2019, 02:09:28 PM »

We've got a busy day ahead of us. Soccer tournament today and my daughter cheers at the football game this evening. Gonna have to figure out how to squeeze meals in between.
well, leak won't fix itself and look at all the fun you'll have driving to Home Depot. better than soccer and football games.
Nah, looks like it's been leaking for a while. What's one more day?

It might just be a grouting and caulking thing.
so long as it's not a leaking pipe.
(chime in anytime Mark)
I'm hoping anyway. Only real way to tell is to rip walls apart.
you don't need that headache.

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2019, 04:13:45 PM »

RyJ Reserve maduro toro and Cherry Coke while redhead sleeps off dinner.

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2019, 08:41:23 PM »

Watching Yankees it's been a long few days.
Tat ME2 on

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2019, 09:18:04 PM »

Nat Sherman maddie

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2019, 09:32:50 PM »

Modem or router is kicking on and off. I think I need a replacement. I'm hearing it "can't you fix it" lol. It's not effecting the baseball game. Im uncomfortable in tight games.
TWSS

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2019, 10:19:08 PM »

Down to the bullpen now.

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2019, 10:53:38 PM »

Not looking to jinx it but I'm having a great sports day. My son's soccer team only allowed one goal in 3 games and won the tournament.

The team my daughter cheers for also won. Let's hope we can take the momentum into tomorrow's games.

Go Yankees!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]