Pages: [1] 2

  • Administrator
10/12/2019
« on: October 12, 2019, 12:00:02 AM »

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 06:00:54 AM »

Good morning, banterworld.

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 07:36:42 AM »

Good morning, banterworld.
good morning Tony.

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 09:01:26 AM »

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 09:05:53 AM »

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 09:07:43 AM »

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 09:50:16 AM »

Good morning, Dean. Interesting cigar accessories there. We're supposed to be a cigar related website after all. I've heard good things about those Vertigo lighters. The one in the article is especially cool looking.

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 10:05:10 AM »

Good morning, Dean. Interesting cigar accessories there. We're supposed to be a cigar related website after all. I've heard good things about those Vertigo lighters. The one in the article is especially cool looking.
I have soooo many lighter and cutters it's rediculous, but for $23 what the hell.

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2019, 10:08:11 AM »

Good morning, Dean. Interesting cigar accessories there. We're supposed to be a cigar related website after all. I've heard good things about those Vertigo lighters. The one in the article is especially cool looking.
I have soooo many lighter and cutters it's rediculous, but for $23 what the hell.
I can never seem to find my lighters. I know I have a half dozen somewhere. I'd like to buy a new Colibrí V cutter too. I'm not crazy about my Xikar one anymore. Pretty much been using a straight cut and matches lately.

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2019, 10:12:45 AM »

We've got a busy day ahead of us. Soccer tournament today and my daughter cheers at the football game this evening. Gonna have to figure out how to squeeze meals in between.

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2019, 10:31:45 AM »

I hate being a homeowner. Just discovered a leak behind my first floor bathroom wall and I'm gonna have to figure out where it's coming from.  Oooof!

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2019, 10:40:01 AM »

Good morning, Dean. Interesting cigar accessories there. We're supposed to be a cigar related website after all. I've heard good things about those Vertigo lighters. The one in the article is especially cool looking.
I have soooo many lighter and cutters it's rediculous, but for $23 what the hell.
I can never seem to find my lighters. I know I have a half dozen somewhere. I'd like to buy a new Colibrí V cutter too. I'm not crazy about my Xikar one anymore. Pretty much been using a straight cut and matches lately.
my 2 favorite cutters are the Palio V and Palio straight.

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2019, 10:41:46 AM »

We've got a busy day ahead of us. Soccer tournament today and my daughter cheers at the football game this evening. Gonna have to figure out how to squeeze meals in between.
well, leak won't fix itself and look at all the fun you'll have driving to Home Depot. better than soccer and football games.

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2019, 11:38:53 AM »

Good morning, Dean. Interesting cigar accessories there. We're supposed to be a cigar related website after all. I've heard good things about those Vertigo lighters. The one in the article is especially cool looking.
I have soooo many lighter and cutters it's rediculous, but for $23 what the hell.
I can never seem to find my lighters. I know I have a half dozen somewhere. I'd like to buy a new Colibrí V cutter too. I'm not crazy about my Xikar one anymore. Pretty much been using a straight cut and matches lately.
my 2 favorite cutters are the Palio V and Palio straight.
It's my favorite diet too.

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2019, 11:41:43 AM »

We've got a busy day ahead of us. Soccer tournament today and my daughter cheers at the football game this evening. Gonna have to figure out how to squeeze meals in between.
well, leak won't fix itself and look at all the fun you'll have driving to Home Depot. better than soccer and football games.
Nah, looks like it's been leaking for a while. What's one more day?

It might just be a grouting and caulking thing.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2