Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
10/11/2019
« on: October 11, 2019, 01:14:17 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 05:30:13 AM »

Friday!

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 05:41:36 AM »

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 06:39:28 AM »

Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 06:52:29 AM »

Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 07:00:51 AM »

Good morning, LTG and Flip.

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 07:01:10 AM »

Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!
How are you feeling, Flip?

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 07:18:47 AM »

Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!
How are you feeling, Flip?
Actually much better, Dialysis is helping to remove the 30lbs of water weight, they put on me in July's hospital
stay, as well as detoxing my blood.  Walking without the walker, still having issues raising my legs, so stairs, are out for now.  Can't get Nadine to stop at a restaurant for lunch or dinner, she is too worried about my diet.

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 07:19:26 AM »

good morning guys.

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2019, 07:28:42 AM »

Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!
How are you feeling, Flip?
Actually much better, Dialysis is helping to remove the 30lbs of water weight, they put on me in July's hospital
stay, as well as detoxing my blood.  Walking without the walker, still having issues raising my legs, so stairs, are out for now.  Can't get Nadine to stop at a restaurant for lunch or dinner, she is too worried about my diet.
Glad to hear progress is being made.

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 07:29:02 AM »

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2019, 07:29:04 AM »

Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!
How are you feeling, Flip?
Actually much better, Dialysis is helping to remove the 30lbs of water weight, they put on me in July's hospital
stay, as well as detoxing my blood.  Walking without the walker, still having issues raising my legs, so stairs, are out for now.  Can't get Nadine to stop at a restaurant for lunch or dinner, she is too worried about my diet.
All in all, sounds like a relatively positive report. Good to hear!

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2019, 07:32:44 AM »

yeah, apparently i am on the mend. still have a lousy heart, and my kidneys have quit working, but i feel bettter than i have in months. going to slip back to bed, before physical therapy later this morning.

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2019, 07:36:16 AM »

yeah, apparently i am on the mend. still have a lousy heart, and my kidneys have quit working, but i feel bettter than i have in months. going to slip back to bed, before physical therapy later this morning.
Have a great Friday!

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2019, 07:38:13 AM »

yeah, apparently i am on the mend. still have a lousy heart, and my kidneys have quit working, but i feel bettter than i have in months. going to slip back to bed, before physical therapy later this morning.
Hope the PT nurse is at least cute.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5