CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 20311 times)

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 05:30:26 AM »

Morning LSU, that  was what I call an Early Morning Smoke!  Did your Mom get home away from these hippies?
Good morning Native.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2014, 05:39:36 AM »

Morning LSU, that  was what I call an Early Morning Smoke!  Did your Mom get home away from these hippies?
yes she made it back Tuesday night and I stopped by her house yesterday and let her tell me all her stories about how many people there were there.  Poor thing said everywhere they went had long lines, she seemed to have enjoyed her visit there but was much happier in her own house.
Sounds like me talking to my wife every time I try to go somewhere.  I have traveled a lot and never seen anywhere that had crowds and lines all day every day like here.  We have a 2 million population growing daily living with a 750,000 population infrastructure with little growth.  We desperately need more grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants and most of all Roads!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2014, 05:39:59 AM »

Good morning Native.
You cooking a turkey?

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2014, 05:48:23 AM »

Good morning Native.
You cooking a turkey?
The wife and I are going next door to Moms house, she is doing the turkey and the family that does show up are supposed to bring something, to bad no one did any planning so we might end up with a Turkey and 10 broccoli casseroles.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2014, 05:50:09 AM »

Good morning Native.
You cooking a turkey?
The wife and I are going next door to Moms house, she is doing the turkey and the family that does show up are supposed to bring something, to bad no one did any planning so we might end up with a Turkey and 10 broccoli casseroles.
LOL hopefully somebody will bring some dressing!   Just the warden and me here today so pret,Ty simple to coordinate.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2014, 06:05:16 AM »

Holy Cow the wind chill in Fargo for Shaun's Thanksgiving is -27 degrees this morning.  Now that is mighty damn cold.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2014, 06:17:08 AM »

Holy Cow the wind chill in Fargo for Shaun's Thanksgiving is -27 degrees this morning.  Now that is mighty damn cold.
Why would anyone want to live in that crap? I guess we know why there aren't many people who live there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 06:25:00 AM »

Why would anyone want to live in that crap? I guess we know why there aren't many people who live there.
Thing is other than the winter weather it is a great place to live but not too many can adapt to that level of cold for long periods of time.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2014, 06:42:42 AM »

Short Story boxes on sale today at Arnold's for $105.00, not sure how great a price.
http://www.arnoldstobacco.com/search/cigar.asp?id=101

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2014, 07:16:21 AM »

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving Chip and Dave!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2014, 07:18:05 AM »

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving Chip and Dave!
Good Morning Travellin Dave.  Chip and I were getting lonely glad to have some company.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2014, 07:18:43 AM »

Short Story boxes on sale today at Arnold's for $105.00, not sure how great a price.
http://www.arnoldstobacco.com/search/cigar.asp?id=101
Regular price is about $125 - 130

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2014, 07:21:14 AM »

yes she made it back Tuesday night and I stopped by her house yesterday and let her tell me all her stories about how many people there were there.  Poor thing said everywhere they went had long lines, she seemed to have enjoyed her visit there but was much happier in her own house.
Sounds like me talking to my wife every time I try to go somewhere.  I have traveled a lot and never seen anywhere that had crowds and lines all day every day like here.  We have a 2 million population growing daily living with a 750,000 population infrastructure with little growth.  We desperately need more grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants and most of all Roads!
You mean you want more than 35?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2014, 07:29:12 AM »

Nice morning for a smoke and it's been a long time since I have had a morning smoke.  This little Namabuki was gifted by SandySteve back in May of 2013.
Hope you enjoyed the smoke Chip.  Not to be picky, but its a Namakubi Ecuador, which is very different from a Namakubi.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2014, 07:30:43 AM »

You mean you want more than 35?
LOL yeah.  We would have them if the damn hippy tree huggers did not fight them non-stop.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9