Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2019, 09:52:44 AM »

@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I play a 3 and 4 hybrid, 6 - pitching wedge, plus 52°, 56°, 60°. I dropped my 5 wood and sometimes leave my driver in the truck because I hit my 3 wood so well.

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2019, 09:55:00 AM »

@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I play a 3 and 4 hybrid, 6 - pitching wedge, plus 52°, 56°, 60°. I dropped my 5 wood and sometimes leave my driver in the truck because I hit my 3 wood so well.
I have the same wedges, but replaced the 3 and 5 woods with a 4 wood. Love that thing.

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2019, 09:57:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2019, 10:09:21 AM »

@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I play a 3 and 4 hybrid, 6 - pitching wedge, plus 52°, 56°, 60°. I dropped my 5 wood and sometimes leave my driver in the truck because I hit my 3 wood so well.
I have the same wedges, but replaced the 3 and 5 woods with a 4 wood. Love that thing.
there's a thought, although I've been looking for a strong 3 wood to completely replace by driver. being old sucks.

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2019, 10:09:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
happy humping.

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2019, 10:20:04 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
happy humping.
Hopefully. Morning, Deano. Sorry to read about your sponsor.

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2019, 10:26:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
happy humping.
Hopefully. Morning, Deano. Sorry to read about your sponsor.
thanks RazMan.

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2019, 10:28:25 AM »

@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I have ping hybrids 19 & 22 and 26 degrees. Love em'  lowest iron starts at 6 but we all have different styles of play though

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2019, 10:43:51 AM »

@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
I have ping hybrids 19 & 22 and 26 degrees. Love em'  lowest iron starts at 6 but we all have different styles of play though
I think I'm close to the point where I'd replace my 5-iron with a hybrid, but my anal retentive nature says it has to match the 4-hybrid. So I have to find either a matching club or replace them both. Lol

Re: research proposal writing for hire uk
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2019, 10:49:51 AM »

Edgardo Rees from Toledo was looking for research proposal writing for hire uk

Roberto Morris found the answer to a search query research proposal writing for hire uk

research proposal writing for hire uk

professional business plan ghostwriting website for university
professional looking cover letter
resume and cover letter in body of email
product essay
resume honorable discharge
popular dissertation introduction ghostwriter service gb
popular mba biography sample
resume for adjunct
research proposal on self breast examination
popular school essay editor services gb
resume format for electronic submission
resume columbus oh atg e commerce
research paper proposal samples
resume construction laborer duties
professional school essay ghostwriter website usa
questbridge sample essays
proofreader online
professional dissertation proposal writers sites au
popular term paper ghostwriters sites for mba
primerica business plan
professional admission paper ghostwriting services for mba
resume church volunteer
professional argumentative essay editing sites
rajiv gandhi university of health sciences karnataka thesis
popular dissertation conclusion writers website au
professional application letter editing service ca
resume de la deuxieme guerre mondial
popular dissertation introduction writer websites for school
professional curriculum vitae ghostwriting websites au
professional research proposal proofreading website for university
proquest digital dissertation abstracts
professional dissertation results writing website us
resume for fashion designer examples
professional college dissertation introduction
popular phd essay ghostwriter for hire
proper thesis placement
resume andromaque scene
professional expository essay editing site au
quantitative dissertation example
redmond oregon class book reports
professional admission essay proofreading for hire ca
research paper on ginevra de' benci
references for websites in apa format
pr case study format
professional research paper ghostwriter website for mba
proper research paper heading
professional assignment writers site ca
Ok, but cello on or off?

Re: research proposal writing for hire uk
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2019, 10:58:26 AM »

[...]

torch, soft flame, or match.

post and post often.

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2019, 11:00:11 AM »

so Edgardo, what are cigar prices like in the U.K.?
can you send me a few boxes? I will gladly pay you once they meet my appoval.

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2019, 11:01:31 AM »

Edgardo, do gay researchers fly rainbow colors there too?

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2019, 11:05:17 AM »

so Edgardo, what are cigar prices like in the U.K.?
can you send me a few boxes? I will gladly pay you once they meet my appoval.
Yeah, and I'll pay for some using a cashier's check. You can just send me back the overpayment once you receive it.

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2019, 11:48:23 AM »

off to the club for lunch. later guys and trolls.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4