Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2019, 08:35:57 AM »

lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
Sorry for your loss.
thanks Rick.

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2019, 08:38:29 AM »

FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2019, 08:39:08 AM »

lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
My condolences, Deano. Really sorry to hear it.

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2019, 08:47:00 AM »

FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2019, 08:54:44 AM »

FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.
American also doesn't give you a free drink like Southwest after they f'k ya. Good luck!

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2019, 08:55:59 AM »

lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
Sorry for the sad news, Dean.

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2019, 08:57:35 AM »

FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.
As luck would have it Joe Cigar has sampler up to fill your delay time if you can find a smoking area.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2019, 09:02:18 AM »

lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
My condolences, Deano. Really sorry to hear it.
thanks Tony.

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2019, 09:02:49 AM »

lost a good friend yesterday. my last NY sponsor passed to cancer.
Sorry for the sad news, Dean.
thanks Mark.

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2019, 09:09:16 AM »

FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.
As luck would have it Joe Cigar has sampler up to fill your delay time if you can find a smoking area.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/
LALTS

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2019, 09:09:38 AM »

FIL just sent me the flight info for our trip to FL next week. Both legs going down there are on American. Ruh roh.
Did he pay for it? If so, you're already on time.
Lol, he did. I'm just fearing Mark-levels of frustration. Hopefully, there are no issues getting to our first destination, because we've only got a layover of 63 minutes.
American also doesn't give you a free drink like Southwest after they f'k ya. Good luck!
Yeah, at least on United you get a drink and a snack.

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2019, 09:09:40 AM »

And Happy Hump Day, mofos.

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2019, 09:14:06 AM »

@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2019, 09:18:27 AM »

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2019, 09:33:36 AM »

@LTG. you ever hit a Driving Iron? I picked up a brand new one still in plastic at a consignment shop for $5 the other day. if nothing else I can use it to get out from under low hanging limbs from errant shots.
I never tried one. Closest I've come is ditching the 4-iron for a hybrid. But for $5, how can you go wrong?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4