CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 10/8/2019  (Read 2940 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/8/2019
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2019, 12:48:57 PM »

I think the 49ers just scored another touchdown.
Hahaha!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2019, 12:55:17 PM »

The Arganese habano robusto is actually a good cigar. Get some rest on em even better. Honestly you would be hard pressed to find a better cigar at a buck fitty
I've smoked their stuff before when it was 50¢ a stick and thought, meh. Haven't had the particular one you're talking about but I'm not really looking for anything at the moment.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2019, 12:56:03 PM »

Hahaha!
At least it wasn't a shutout. Do you have lucky cufflinks?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2019, 12:56:41 PM »

The Arganese habano robusto is actually a good cigar. Get some rest on em even better. Honestly you would be hard pressed to find a better cigar at a buck fitty
I've smoked their stuff before when it was 50¢ a stick and thought, meh. Haven't had the particular one you're talking about but I'm not really looking for anything at the moment.
I had a Ccom Cameroon last night while watching...something other than a football game. Pretty serviceable and quick smoke with good flavors and a pretty good price tag.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2019, 12:57:04 PM »

Hahaha!
At least it wasn't a shutout. Do you have lucky cufflinks?
Clearly not!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2019, 01:09:21 PM »

I had a Ccom Cameroon last night while watching...something other than a football game. Pretty serviceable and quick smoke with good flavors and a pretty good price tag.
A lot of that stuff is well made. So if draw and burn are ok, and it tastes like tobacco, how bad can it be? Pretty sure Dean has those in his rotation too.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2019, 01:14:51 PM »

A lot of that stuff is well made. So if draw and burn are ok, and it tastes like tobacco, how bad can it be? Pretty sure Dean has those in his rotation too.
I felt the same way about the Nub Cameroon knockoffs - good smoke, great price. Just a sucker for a good cameroon wrapper, obviously.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2019, 01:22:35 PM »

I felt the same way about the Nub Cameroon knockoffs - good smoke, great price. Just a sucker for a good cameroon wrapper, obviously.
There are worse things to be a sucker for.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2019, 01:34:34 PM »

sheesh. my 93 year old neighbor came over at 9am and asked if I could help him unplug his kitchen sink for a few minutes. well between a plunger and air compressor, nothing. took all the traps apart yadayadayada . done.

Threebean

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2019, 01:48:34 PM »

There are worse things to be a sucker for.
TWSS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2019, 01:53:22 PM »

sheesh. my 93 year old neighbor came over at 9am and asked if I could help him unplug his kitchen sink for a few minutes. well between a plunger and air compressor, nothing. took all the traps apart yadayadayada . done.
Sounds like you earned your mushroom swiss burger today.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2019, 02:05:31 PM »

Sounds like you earned your mushroom swiss burger today.
I get to borrow his mower when I need it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2019, 02:20:32 PM »

Hazzuh!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2019, 03:15:40 PM »

So you cleaned out the old man's pipes? We won't judge. It's kinda noble even.

Threebean

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2019, 03:25:53 PM »

So you cleaned out the old man's pipes? We won't judge. It's kinda noble even.
CNS.  What happens in Florida should stay in Florida.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4