Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2019, 07:36:14 AM »

I'm absolutely exhausted today but happy to advance. I'll be following along slowly

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2019, 07:42:18 AM »

I fell asleep last night. I was afraid to grab my phone and check the scores this morning. Ok I feel better
I was wearing my CC t-shirt during the game. You had nothing to worry about.

Good morning, Rick.
Congrats on an easy series win. Certainly looks like a team built to win.
I don't think the Championship Series will be as "easy". I'm just hoping the Astros/Ray's go to Game 5 and they get a bit tired out.
I doubt it will be, Astros also look like a solid team. But I think the Yankees will be digging on that short homerun alley to left in Houston.
I'm not sure anything good can happen. I just lost my good luck Yankees cufflink and I'm pissed. It was made from part of a wooden seat from the old stadium.
That sucks. Your CC shirt is gonna be working good luck OT now.
Gotta remember to get it out of the hamper.
I FOUND IT!

It fell under my bus seat.
The World Series is in the bag now!
That's what I was thinking.

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2019, 08:16:46 AM »

I'm thinking Mark fell back to sleep.

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2019, 08:18:38 AM »

good morning. very long day yesterday. just bone tired this morning.

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2019, 08:22:12 AM »

good morning. very long day yesterday. just bone tired this morning.
What happened to your tattoo?

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2019, 08:33:55 AM »

I'm thinking Mark fell back to sleep.
Nope, just busy and not real interested in MLB.

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2019, 08:50:57 AM »

I thought this was funny...

Rickard Marx tweeted:
I’ve been friends with Kenny Loggins for thirty years and every time we’ve had dinner somewhere and the server asks if he’d like anything else and he says, “I’m alright” as soon as they walk away I look at him and go, “Seriously?”

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2019, 08:51:14 AM »

I'm thinking Mark fell back to sleep.
Nope, just busy and not real interested in MLB.
Nothing like an old fashioned GFY can help

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2019, 08:54:42 AM »

I'm just kidding Mark. This post season baseball has been very entertaining. All the games but if you don't like baseball then maybe not

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2019, 08:54:47 AM »

I'm thinking Mark fell back to sleep.
Nope, just busy and not real interested in MLB.
Nothing like an old fashioned GFY can help
Especially on a Tuesday. Just sayin'.

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2019, 09:12:31 AM »

I thought this was funny...

Rickard Marx tweeted:
I’ve been friends with Kenny Loggins for thirty years and every time we’ve had dinner somewhere and the server asks if he’d like anything else and he says, “I’m alright” as soon as they walk away I look at him and go, “Seriously?”
CNS

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2019, 09:36:55 AM »

I'm just kidding Mark. This post season baseball has been very entertaining. All the games but if you don't like baseball then maybe not
It's not that I don't like baseball, just don't have a dog in that hunt.  I usually tune in for some of the WS games, but more interested in watching college football for now.

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2019, 09:37:12 AM »

I'm thinking Mark fell back to sleep.
Nope, just busy and not real interested in MLB.
Nothing like an old fashioned GFY can help
Thank you, back atcha!

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2019, 09:42:54 AM »

The Arganese habano robusto is actually a good cigar. Get some rest on em even better. Honestly you would be hard pressed to find a better cigar at a buck fitty

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2019, 11:26:38 AM »

I think the 49ers just scored another touchdown.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4