Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2019, 09:10:36 PM »

300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.

How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2019, 10:27:02 PM »

300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.

How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?
No (TWSS)

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2019, 10:51:32 PM »

300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.

How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?
No (TWSS)
Got to page 3.

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2019, 11:18:25 PM »

300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.

How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?
No (TWSS)
That's seems to be the only thing she ever says.

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2019, 11:18:56 PM »

300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler in the man cave.

How is that Mark? Curious about those
As the SD's from the sampler go, not the best one.  Not a bad smoke but inconsistent flavors and wonky burn.  Flavor at one point veered into the should-I-keep-smoking-this range but recovered.
So close to page three too...
Blah, blah, blah…  That do it?
No (TWSS)
Got to page 3.