Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
10/4/2019
« on: October 04, 2019, 02:00:35 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 04:44:53 AM »

Happy Friday?

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 04:45:29 AM »

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 04:47:40 AM »

it's almost that time Tony.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 05:42:42 AM »

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 05:46:47 AM »

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 06:04:06 AM »

Happy Friday?
Yes.
but of course you are. good morning Dave.
And things are looking clear, albeit chilly for tee time tomorrow. Might have to dig out the winter hat for the front 9.

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2019, 06:08:25 AM »

Happy Friday?
Yes.
but of course you are. good morning Dave.
And things are looking clear, albeit chilly for tee time tomorrow. Might have to dig out the winter hat for the front 9.
64° here right now but a 30° swing by afternoon.
early morning golf is nice. I remember those cold outings in the north. brrr. I hope you have a great time.

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2019, 06:15:28 AM »

Happy Friday?
Yes.
but of course you are. good morning Dave.
And things are looking clear, albeit chilly for tee time tomorrow. Might have to dig out the winter hat for the front 9.
64° here right now but a 30° swing by afternoon.
early morning golf is nice. I remember those cold outings in the north. brrr. I hope you have a great time.
We definitely will. Though, I may have to get some tea or hot chocolate for the ride to the course, warm myself up a bit in preparation. Lol

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2019, 06:32:31 AM »

Happy Friday?
Yes.
but of course you are. good morning Dave.
And things are looking clear, albeit chilly for tee time tomorrow. Might have to dig out the winter hat for the front 9.
64° here right now but a 30° swing by afternoon.
early morning golf is nice. I remember those cold outings in the north. brrr. I hope you have a great time.
We definitely will. Though, I may have to get some tea or hot chocolate for the ride to the course, warm myself up a bit in preparation. Lol
my girls asked what I wanted for Christmas. I told them a golf membership. still waiting to hear. my club is running a BOGO for 2020 this year. I have a buddy pressuring me to go halves with him. not sure I want to wait for Christmas.

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2019, 06:34:03 AM »

it's almost that time Tony.
That's awesome.

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2019, 06:35:00 AM »

Let's not rush out to the holidays, Dean. There's still Halloween and Thanksgiving.

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2019, 06:35:35 AM »

Good morning and happy office Friday, Dean and LTG.

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2019, 06:40:45 AM »

Let's not rush out to the holidays, Dean. There's still Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Yeah, I still have 3 kids who need to pick out their costumes.  Which is always a bit of a scramble.

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2019, 06:42:09 AM »

Happy Friday?
Yes.
but of course you are. good morning Dave.
And things are looking clear, albeit chilly for tee time tomorrow. Might have to dig out the winter hat for the front 9.
64° here right now but a 30° swing by afternoon.
early morning golf is nice. I remember those cold outings in the north. brrr. I hope you have a great time.
We definitely will. Though, I may have to get some tea or hot chocolate for the ride to the course, warm myself up a bit in preparation. Lol
my girls asked what I wanted for Christmas. I told them a golf membership. still waiting to hear. my club is running a BOGO for 2020 this year. I have a buddy pressuring me to go halves with him. not sure I want to wait for Christmas.
BOGO is a pretty good deal, I don't think you'll be able to wait, either.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8