Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2019, 09:31:07 AM »

My son is in high school. No more Santa. Not even sure he is tick or treating
My 13-year-old was wandering around a Halloween store, looking at costumes with little interest. I said maybe she was getting too old for trick or treating. She said I was crazy and began looking with more intensity.  ;D
I love it! Way to motivate, dad.
I was hoping maybe she'd agree and it would be one less costume I'd have to buy. Lol

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2019, 09:35:49 AM »

My son is in high school. No more Santa. Not even sure he is tick or treating
My 13-year-old was wandering around a Halloween store, looking at costumes with little interest. I said maybe she was getting too old for trick or treating. She said I was crazy and began looking with more intensity.  ;D
I love it! Way to motivate, dad.
I was hoping maybe she'd agree and it would be one less costume I'd have to buy. Lol
I know what you were doing and so did she.

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2019, 09:40:02 AM »

My son is in high school. No more Santa. Not even sure he is tick or treating
My 13-year-old was wandering around a Halloween store, looking at costumes with little interest. I said maybe she was getting too old for trick or treating. She said I was crazy and began looking with more intensity.  ;D
I love it! Way to motivate, dad.
I was hoping maybe she'd agree and it would be one less costume I'd have to buy. Lol
I know what you were doing and so did she.
LALTS

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2019, 09:50:14 AM »

Not let's not rush out to the holidays, Dean. There's still Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Yeah, I still have 3 kids who need to pick out their costumes.  Which is always a bit of a scramble.
Moreso this year, since we'll be out of town for a few days right in the middle of the month.
My wife always wants to make their costumes. Last year, I helped her with a last minute adjustment and wound up at the urgent care with stitches.
That's what happens when you use a Gurkha knife.

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2019, 09:54:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2019, 09:58:45 AM »

Today's Birthdays:
Actress Lori Saunders (TV: "Petticoat Junction") is 78.
HBD to my favorite Petticoat Junction girl.  I'll leave it to Dean to dig out the "today" photo.

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2019, 10:10:57 AM »

Happy Friday, men.  47 deg and overcast but at least it stopped raining.

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2019, 10:18:31 AM »

My son is in high school. No more Santa. Not even sure he is tick or treating
My 13-year-old was wandering around a Halloween store, looking at costumes with little interest. I said maybe she was getting too old for trick or treating. She said I was crazy and began looking with more intensity.  ;D
There is that lull where they think they are too cool....then in a flash of intelligence they remember...fuk!...free candy!

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2019, 10:19:30 AM »

Today's Birthdays:
Actress Lori Saunders (TV: "Petticoat Junction") is 78.
HBD to my favorite Petticoat Junction girl.  I'll leave it to Dean to dig out the "today" photo.

I'm with you sir.  and good morning.

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2019, 10:23:15 AM »

Breakfast at the Pot Belly Deli...Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll. Not quite sure why this bike is here...

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2019, 10:28:53 AM »

Breakfast at the Pot Belly Deli...Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll. Not quite sure why this bike is here...
Did you just call it Taylor Ham? By the way, that looks absolutely delicious. Not sure I can wait 90 more minutes for lunch.

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2019, 10:32:59 AM »

Breakfast at the Pot Belly Deli...Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll. Not quite sure why this bike is here...
Yummo.  And the bike ain't bad, either.  Ask the waitress, perhaps there's a cool story behind it.

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2019, 10:38:32 AM »

It's a kind of 60s themed place, staff wears tie dye shirts, lps, posters and a portrait of Gerry Garcia on the wall, so it kinda fits...will ask about backstory on a future visit.

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2019, 10:39:14 AM »

It's a kind of 60s themed place, staff wears tie dye shirts, lps, posters and a portrait of Gerry Garcia on the wall, so it kinda fits...will ask about backstory on a future visit.
oh, and they give a discount for paying cash.

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2019, 10:39:38 AM »

Breakfast at the Pot Belly Deli...Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll. Not quite sure why this bike is here...
Looks delicious, regardless of what you call the meat.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8