CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 10/3/2019  (Read 7929 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 10/3/2019
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2019, 08:31:24 AM »

That's some fishing trip Dave went on. What happened to him?
Beats me. Guess he just needed time off from the banter.
Apparently.
Hey, we don't judge. Rick was gone for a while too. There is no wall here. People may come and go as they please.
Glad you don't judge you just make fun of me
Don't let him fool you, all we do is judge.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2019, 08:50:11 AM »

so, I stopped at the club for lunch. my favorite barmaid/waitress greeted me with a hug, had a nice chat during lunch until patrons started showing up. just as I was taking another bite from my sandwich the cart girl came up behind me wrapping her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I love that club.
as for golf, I am always the lead golfer on the tees. my job is to place a ball in the fairway so the big hitters don't have to worry and can try to bomb their ball long. I managed to do my job. on the 16th hole I hit a 7 iron a bit too fat and really fucked up my wrists. my wedges and chipping were on but nobody could make a putt outside of 6 feet. stopped at Taco Bell for my usual 6 tacos and when I got home I was greeted by the redhead with nothing but a smile. tacos were great, view from the dining room table was wonderful, and dessert after a quick shower was the best of a great day. I need to golf more often.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2019, 09:00:08 AM »

so, I stopped at the club for lunch. my favorite barmaid/waitress greeted me with a hug, had a nice chat during lunch until patrons started showing up. just as I was taking another bite from my sandwich the cart girl came up behind me wrapping her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I love that club.
as for golf, I am always the lead golfer on the tees. my job is to place a ball in the fairway so the big hitters don't have to worry and can try to bomb their ball long. I managed to do my job. on the 16th hole I hit a 7 iron a bit too fat and really fucked up my wrists. my wedges and chipping were on but nobody could make a putt outside of 6 feet. stopped at Taco Bell for my usual 6 tacos and when I got home I was greeted by the redhead with nothing but a smile. tacos were great, view from the dining room table was wonderful, and dessert after a quick shower was the best of a great day. I need to golf more often.
So in other words, you had 7 tacos.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2019, 09:00:57 AM »

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2019, 09:06:33 AM »

she's Irish, not Mexican. 😂😂😂

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2019, 09:06:44 AM »

Hi-yo!

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2019, 09:16:07 AM »

Which one had the most hot sauce, oh nevermind

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2019, 09:17:26 AM »

Oliva serie V Maduro Toro by way of mail today. This used to be a one time release. Not no more. Love these

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2019, 09:22:02 AM »

Which one had the most hot sauce, oh nevermind

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2019, 09:25:05 AM »

I bought another housebrand by famous made by AJ Nicaraguan 5000s. Holy smokes it was like the brazillia on steroids

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2019, 09:35:46 AM »

Sloppy tacos?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2019, 09:35:55 AM »

I bought another housebrand by famous made by AJ Nicaraguan 5000s. Holy smokes it was like the brazillia on steroids
Never bad to experiment on some unknowns.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2019, 09:37:37 AM »

Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
And fake.
No, Trumpf said it's no longer fake, it's corrupt.
I can't keep up.
2024 will be here soon enough and we'll have someone else to complain about. most likely answering to another country.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2019, 09:41:10 AM »

Oliva serie V Maduro Toro by way of mail today. This used to be a one time release. Not no more. Love these
I don't enjoy them as much as I used to. I may have an aged box of torpedos buried somewhere. Time to uncover one in the coming days.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7