Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2019, 08:31:24 AM »

That's some fishing trip Dave went on. What happened to him?
Beats me. Guess he just needed time off from the banter.
Apparently.
Hey, we don't judge. Rick was gone for a while too. There is no wall here. People may come and go as they please.
Glad you don't judge you just make fun of me
Don't let him fool you, all we do is judge.

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2019, 08:50:11 AM »

so, I stopped at the club for lunch. my favorite barmaid/waitress greeted me with a hug, had a nice chat during lunch until patrons started showing up. just as I was taking another bite from my sandwich the cart girl came up behind me wrapping her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I love that club.
as for golf, I am always the lead golfer on the tees. my job is to place a ball in the fairway so the big hitters don't have to worry and can try to bomb their ball long. I managed to do my job. on the 16th hole I hit a 7 iron a bit too fat and really fucked up my wrists. my wedges and chipping were on but nobody could make a putt outside of 6 feet. stopped at Taco Bell for my usual 6 tacos and when I got home I was greeted by the redhead with nothing but a smile. tacos were great, view from the dining room table was wonderful, and dessert after a quick shower was the best of a great day. I need to golf more often.

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2019, 09:00:08 AM »

[...]
So in other words, you had 7 tacos.

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2019, 09:00:57 AM »

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2019, 09:06:33 AM »

[...]
she's Irish, not Mexican. 😂😂😂

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2019, 09:06:44 AM »

[...]
Hi-yo!

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2019, 09:16:07 AM »

[...]
Which one had the most hot sauce, oh nevermind

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2019, 09:17:26 AM »

Oliva serie V Maduro Toro by way of mail today. This used to be a one time release. Not no more. Love these

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2019, 09:22:02 AM »

[...]

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2019, 09:25:05 AM »

I bought another housebrand by famous made by AJ Nicaraguan 5000s. Holy smokes it was like the brazillia on steroids

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2019, 09:35:46 AM »

[...]
Sloppy tacos?

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2019, 09:35:55 AM »

I bought another housebrand by famous made by AJ Nicaraguan 5000s. Holy smokes it was like the brazillia on steroids
Never bad to experiment on some unknowns.

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2019, 09:37:37 AM »

Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
And fake.
No, Trumpf said it's no longer fake, it's corrupt.
I can't keep up.
2024 will be here soon enough and we'll have someone else to complain about. most likely answering to another country.

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2019, 09:41:10 AM »

Oliva serie V Maduro Toro by way of mail today. This used to be a one time release. Not no more. Love these
I don't enjoy them as much as I used to. I may have an aged box of torpedos buried somewhere. Time to uncover one in the coming days.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7