CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: 10/3/2019  (Read 8087 times)

sfish

Re: 10/3/2019
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2019, 09:43:08 AM »

Good morning boys, Rick specials up jamming - Espinosa Habano No. 4 - 5/$22.50

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2019, 09:43:52 AM »

Out for breakfast lull?
catching up on the news.
Why bother, it's all "corrupt".
And fake.
No, Trumpf said it's no longer fake, it's corrupt.
I can't keep up.
2024 will be here soon enough and we'll have someone else to complain about. most likely answering to another country.

I doubt it. I'm sure we'll continue to answer to Russia.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2019, 09:44:54 AM »

Interesting. Good morning, Fish.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2019, 09:45:50 AM »

I bought another housebrand by famous made by AJ Nicaraguan 5000s. Holy smokes it was like the brazillia on steroids
Never bad to experiment on some unknowns.
Yeah at 2 bucks a stick. You might get lucky. I already like the 4000s. Which are a nice Connecticut that burns and smokes well for work

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2019, 09:46:59 AM »

Good smoke. Morning Fish

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2019, 10:02:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2019, 10:12:10 AM »

so, I stopped at the club for lunch. my favorite barmaid/waitress greeted me with a hug, had a nice chat during lunch until patrons started showing up. just as I was taking another bite from my sandwich the cart girl came up behind me wrapping her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I love that club.
as for golf, I am always the lead golfer on the tees. my job is to place a ball in the fairway so the big hitters don't have to worry and can try to bomb their ball long. I managed to do my job. on the 16th hole I hit a 7 iron a bit too fat and really fucked up my wrists. my wedges and chipping were on but nobody could make a putt outside of 6 feet. stopped at Taco Bell for my usual 6 tacos and when I got home I was greeted by the redhead with nothing but a smile. tacos were great, view from the dining room table was wonderful, and dessert after a quick shower was the best of a great day. I need to golf more often.
So in other words, you had 7 tacos.
Sloppy tacos?
Fish tacos.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2019, 10:33:50 AM »

so, I stopped at the club for lunch. my favorite barmaid/waitress greeted me with a hug, had a nice chat during lunch until patrons started showing up. just as I was taking another bite from my sandwich the cart girl came up behind me wrapping her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I love that club.
as for golf, I am always the lead golfer on the tees. my job is to place a ball in the fairway so the big hitters don't have to worry and can try to bomb their ball long. I managed to do my job. on the 16th hole I hit a 7 iron a bit too fat and really fucked up my wrists. my wedges and chipping were on but nobody could make a putt outside of 6 feet. stopped at Taco Bell for my usual 6 tacos and when I got home I was greeted by the redhead with nothing but a smile. tacos were great, view from the dining room table was wonderful, and dessert after a quick shower was the best of a great day. I need to golf more often.
I'm going golfing Saturday. I'm confident I will have an entirely different experience.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2019, 10:55:00 AM »

I'm going golfing Saturday. I'm confident I will have an entirely different experience.

take out the lunch and after golf experience and that's usually my golf day.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2019, 11:05:25 AM »

Sloppy tacos?
Fish tacos.
that's a lie.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2019, 11:06:11 AM »

Sloppy tacos?
Fish tacos.
that's a lie.
Lie or not, I'm starving.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2019, 11:08:25 AM »

Sloppy tacos?
Fish tacos.
that's a lie.
Lie or not, I'm starving.
Finally, something we know to be true.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2019, 11:27:43 AM »

I have a blender at work. I just made a fruit smoothie

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2019, 11:31:51 AM »

I have a blender at work. I just made a fruit smoothie
I'd be more impressed with a Margarita.