Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2019, 08:55:40 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
AlmostMexicanJumpingBean?

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2019, 08:56:15 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
Indeed.  Probably going to stay that way into December.

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2019, 08:57:24 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
AlmostMexicanJumpingBean?
Perfect.

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2019, 09:40:18 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
AlmostMexicanJumpingBean?
Perfect.
is he a legal?

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2019, 09:54:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2019, 09:55:00 AM »

Tony might be a little slow moving this morning after celebrating his Ben-less Steelers solid victory last night.
Bengals looking not so much good this year. All the better for us.
Agreed but don't take anything away from our defense. Finally, a solid performance.
I didn't watch the game, just saw the highlights from the treadmill this morning. They were definitely getting after Dalton time and again.
Is that where you sit to watch sports?

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2019, 09:58:20 AM »

Tony might be a little slow moving this morning after celebrating his Ben-less Steelers solid victory last night.
Bengals looking not so much good this year. All the better for us.
Agreed but don't take anything away from our defense. Finally, a solid performance.
I didn't watch the game, just saw the highlights from the treadmill this morning. They were definitely getting after Dalton time and again.
Is that where you sit to watch sports?
Details, baby, details.

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2019, 10:00:47 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
AlmostMexicanJumpingBean?
Perfect.
I'm not flying to Mexico.   ::)

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2019, 10:02:03 AM »

Tony might be a little slow moving this morning after celebrating his Ben-less Steelers solid victory last night.
Bengals looking not so much good this year. All the better for us.
Agreed but don't take anything away from our defense. Finally, a solid performance.
I didn't watch the game, just saw the highlights from the treadmill this morning. They were definitely getting after Dalton time and again.
Is that where you sit to watch sports?
CNS.  It does have a coffee cup holder and that handy tray for his donuts.

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2019, 10:05:53 AM »

good morning Brett and Scott.

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2019, 11:13:30 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
AlmostMexicanJumpingBean?
Perfect.
I'm not flying to Mexico.   ::)
Isn't Texas almost Mexico?

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2019, 11:14:26 AM »

Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2019, 11:17:26 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
AlmostMexicanJumpingBean?
Perfect.
I'm not flying to Mexico.   ::)
Isn't Texas almost Mexico?
at one time it was.

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2019, 11:33:23 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
AlmostMexicanJumpingBean?
Perfect.
I'm not flying to Mexico.   ::)
Isn't Texas almost Mexico?
Other than using different money, they're practically the same place.  ;D

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2019, 11:41:23 AM »

good morning Brett and Scott.
Morning to you both.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5