Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2019, 11:41:57 AM »

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2019, 11:44:40 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
AlmostMexicanJumpingBean?
Perfect.
I'm not flying to Mexico.   ::)
Isn't Texas almost Mexico?
Other than using different money, they're practically the same place.  ;D
wasn't Manhattan in there somewhere too?

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2019, 11:58:33 AM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
AlmostMexicanJumpingBean?
Perfect.
I'm not flying to Mexico.   ::)
Isn't Texas almost Mexico?
Parts of it are almost Mexico and parts are almost California.

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2019, 12:49:22 PM »

I got the date right but the day of the week wrong. I think Dean is finally getting to me.
TWSS

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2019, 12:52:12 PM »

Morning activities done, SL Connie before deciding on lunch.  Maybe Bojangles spicy chicken...

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2019, 01:01:36 PM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
Couldn't you find a lounge?

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2019, 01:03:05 PM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
Indeed.  Probably going to stay that way into December.
I may need to abdicate my title.  Maybe Bean is worthy.

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2019, 01:04:44 PM »

Morning Mr. Raz.

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2019, 01:05:43 PM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
Indeed.  Probably going to stay that way into December.
I may need to abdicate my title.  Maybe Bean is worthy.
Stationary Dave has a much better ring to it anyways.

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2019, 01:59:37 PM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
Indeed.  Probably going to stay that way into December.
I may need to abdicate my title.  Maybe Bean is worthy.
Stationary Dave has a much better ring to it anyways.
SCDave seems to have become available as well.

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2019, 02:00:26 PM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
Indeed.  Probably going to stay that way into December.
I may need to abdicate my title.  Maybe Bean is worthy.
Stationary Dave has a much better ring to it anyways.
SCDave seems to have become available as well.
May just go with Upstate Dave just in case.

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2019, 02:19:53 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2019, 02:23:17 PM »

Good morning RemainingDave, RefuseDean, and Mr. Mayor.  Heading back to the cold, wet NW in a few hours. Won't be smoking and drinking with the forecast this week.
morning Mark. we may need to change your moniker with all the travelling you've been doing.
Indeed.  Probably going to stay that way into December.
I may need to abdicate my title.  Maybe Bean is worthy.
Stationary Dave has a much better ring to it anyways.
SCDave seems to have become available as well.
May just go with Upstate Dave just in case.
Have a closing date yet, ItinerantDave?

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2019, 02:23:50 PM »

I got the date right but the day of the week wrong. I think Dean is finally getting to me.
TWSS
Not sure anyone even would have noticed. (TWHS) I should have changed it without saying anything.

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2019, 02:24:32 PM »

Morning activities done, SL Connie before deciding on lunch.  Maybe Bojangles spicy chicken...
Haven't had one in forever.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5