Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 9/30/2019  (Read 512 times)

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Thank You!
Re: 9/30/2019

My Father connie and a Manhattan after a long drive.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/30/2019

Morning, muchachos.
good morning Brett.
Good morning, Dean. Hell of an avatar today. My, my.
I love women that love morning coffee.
There was a woman? I was fixated on the coffee.
I was wishing that was my shirt she is wearing.
You own a shirt?
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/30/2019

I smoked a La Galera maduro on my way home. I did not like it. Way too floral and soapy for my tastes.

It wasn't my first one and I don't recall the others tasting like this. Construction was flawless though.
Logged

bluecollar

  • Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • ****
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 9/30/2019

I smoked a La Galera maduro on my way home. I did not like it. Way too floral and soapy for my tastes.

It wasn't my first one and I don't recall the others tasting like this. Construction was flawless though.

The cigar is telling you to get momma some flowers and fancy soaps.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/30/2019

I smoked a La Galera maduro on my way home. I did not like it. Way too floral and soapy for my tastes.

It wasn't my first one and I don't recall the others tasting like this. Construction was flawless though.

The cigar is telling you to get momma some flowers and fancy soaps.
Screw that. I'll give her the rest of my La Galeras instead.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]