Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Good morning guys. Hopes of finding decent cigar deals this weekend were dull.
Morning Rick.  You should pick up a 5er or two of the Luminosa's offered at the Daily Deal on the sis.  I think you would like them quite a bit.

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
Thanks for the recommendation and good morning to you
Except go to check out and the FS doesn't, adding $9 to the order.  Screw that schitt.
DoD is free ship..
Not for the Luminosa it isn't.
Call tomorrow and ask for Andy.
He will get what you want and honor the FS

On to the next, this one courtesy of the Mayor
Very nice on both accounts. How was the tat? Price tag I saw on one here was above 10 dollars
The Tat was very good, linear without much change but very enjoyable

Afternoon boys, enjoyed a Room 101 courtesy of NJDave with beautiful weather today
Recently smoked that 10th ANNV and enjoyed it.

On to the next, this one courtesy of the Mayor
Haven't actually smoked that one myself. But I will get around to it shortly.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]