Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

just finished a little shopping. think I'll grill a couple of mushroom swiss burgers and vegetate in front of the Golf Channel.

I'm going to find a tv in a little while and watch some football. Hopefully things stay quiet while I'm at work

Good morning one and all, got to sleep until almost 8am today!
I am going through my home office and filling a shitload of paperwork
and shredding old statements.  I forgot i had a stereo in an oak cabinet up here.
Receiver, Record player, 3 head Cassette deck, turntable and a CDr-music burner, with Yamaha speakers.
I guess like some of you guys, withe guns and motorcycles, i went crazy for HiFi equipment.
there are systems on every floor in house, and one in the garage for the deck.  7.1 surround sound in the basement.
Does it still sound good? I may have to find my 8-track player.
Sorry was cleaning out the office, forgot i had this open...

just finished a little shopping. think I'll grill a couple of mushroom swiss burgers and vegetate in front of the Golf Channel.
sound like a plan

Good morning one and all, got to sleep until almost 8am today!
I am going through my home office and filling a shitload of paperwork
and shredding old statements.  I forgot i had a stereo in an oak cabinet up here.
Receiver, Record player, 3 head Cassette deck, turntable and a CDr-music burner, with Yamaha speakers.
I guess like some of you guys, withe guns and motorcycles, i went crazy for HiFi equipment.
there are systems on every floor in house, and one in the garage for the deck.  7.1 surround sound in the basement.
Does it still sound good? I may have to find my 8-track player.
Sorry was cleaning out the office, forgot i had this open...
yard sale or ebay?

Afternoon boys, enjoyed a Room 101 courtesy of NJDave with beautiful weather today

On to the next, this one courtesy of the Mayor

good morning guys. just woke up.
need coffee.
Good morning, Dean. Sleeping in? That's not like you. What, are you retired?
Yea...and solo...

Good morning guys. Hopes of finding decent cigar deals this weekend were dull.
Morning Rick.  You should pick up a 5er or two of the Luminosa's offered at the Daily Deal on the sis.  I think you would like them quite a bit.

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
Thanks for the recommendation and good morning to you
Except go to check out and the FS doesn't, adding $9 to the order.  Screw that schitt.
DoD is free ship..

Afternoon boys, enjoyed a Room 101 courtesy of NJDave with beautiful weather today
Watching games on that outdoor barn door TV?

Heading out to SC first thing in the morning.

Afternoon boys, enjoyed a Room 101 courtesy of NJDave with beautiful weather today
Watching games on that outdoor barn door TV?
Yes indeed, checking on the house tomorrow?

On to the next, this one courtesy of the Mayor
Very nice on both accounts. How was the tat? Price tag I saw on one here was above 10 dollars

601 blue on fire, returning from dinner with the in-laws

Good morning guys. Hopes of finding decent cigar deals this weekend were dull.
Morning Rick.  You should pick up a 5er or two of the Luminosa's offered at the Daily Deal on the sis.  I think you would like them quite a bit.

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
Thanks for the recommendation and good morning to you
Except go to check out and the FS doesn't, adding $9 to the order.  Screw that schitt.
DoD is free ship..
Not for the Luminosa it isn't.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4