Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.

Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
How's the draw?  The Laranja's I have smoked all have had perfect draw, but I've not had a lancero, which generally is a tight vitola (TNWSS).

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.

Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
I felt it transitioned only once after the first inch but then stayed the same the rest of the way. Don't know if it was due to the vitola but I also found it didn't hold on to the ash very well. Broke off every inch or so.

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.

Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
How's the draw?  The Laranja's I have smoked all have had perfect draw, but I've not had a lancero, which generally is a tight vitola (TNWSS).
This wasn't tight at all. TWHS

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.

Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
How's the draw?  The Laranja's I have smoked all have had perfect draw, but I've not had a lancero, which generally is a tight vitola (TNWSS).
This wasn't tight at all. TWHS
Gape worthy lancero?

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.

Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
I felt it transitioned only once after the first inch but then stayed the same the rest of the way. Don't know if it was due to the vitola but I also found it didn't hold on to the ash very well. Broke off every inch or so.
Don't know that I've ever had a lancero that did any better than that.

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.

Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
I felt it transitioned only once after the first inch but then stayed the same the rest of the way. Don't know if it was due to the vitola but I also found it didn't hold on to the ash very well. Broke off every inch or so.
Don't know that I've ever had a lancero that did any better than that.
I appreciate a lancero more when I can sit and enjoy it. Admittedly not the best commute cigar. I don't regret choosing it, however.

Diesel Uncut

Diesel Uncut
Hard to draw on it if it's uncut. I would suggest a V.

Diesel Uncut
Hard to draw on it if it's uncut. I would suggest a V.
Went with the straight cut, smart guy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]