Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.
Hopefully he got home in good shape.

I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.
glad to hear you're on the mend.

Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.
Hopefully he got home in good shape.
I'm pretty sure there's a story there. Looking forward to it.

I was talking to my sister this morning who was telling me that her husband has a co-worker who knows a lady who's neighbor said he heard an old neighbor who taught in a school district that her heard Donald Trump did something wrong in the 6th grade so I called the Democratic Party Headquarters in D.C. to share the evidence and within 20 minutes I had a conference call from the democrats in the White House and CNN, Fox News, ABC, CBS, and the Onion have my driveway blocked and I can't get to the bank.

I was talking to my sister this morning who was telling me that her husband has a co-worker who knows a lady who's neighbor said he heard an old neighbor who taught in a school district that her heard Donald Trump did something wrong in the 6th grade so I called the Democratic Party Headquarters in D.C. to share the evidence and within 20 minutes I had a conference call from the democrats in the White House and CNN, Fox News, ABC, CBS, and the Onion have my driveway blocked and I can't get to the bank.
You don't have any money left in your account anyways.  ;D

I was talking to my sister this morning who was telling me that her husband has a co-worker who knows a lady who's neighbor said he heard an old neighbor who taught in a school district that her heard Donald Trump did something wrong in the 6th grade so I called the Democratic Party Headquarters in D.C. to share the evidence and within 20 minutes I had a conference call from the democrats in the White House and CNN, Fox News, ABC, CBS, and the Onion have my driveway blocked and I can't get to the bank.
You don't have any money left in your account anyways.  ;D
actually I do. just not enough to do anything with.

Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.

I was talking to my sister this morning who was telling me that her husband has a co-worker who knows a lady who's neighbor said he heard an old neighbor who taught in a school district that her heard Donald Trump did something wrong in the 6th grade so I called the Democratic Party Headquarters in D.C. to share the evidence and within 20 minutes I had a conference call from the democrats in the White House and CNN, Fox News, ABC, CBS, and the Onion have my driveway blocked and I can't get to the bank.
You don't have any money left in your account anyways.  ;D
actually I do. just not enough to do anything with.
Lol, fair enough.

Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.

Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.
Hopefully he got home in good shape.
I'm pretty sure there's a story there. Looking forward to it.
Well.....Before we left Richmond I reserved a one-way car at DFW so I wouldn't have to sit there for 7.5 hrs waiting for a connection to AUS. Landed at DFW and discovered my original connection was also delayed 2 hrs due to maintenance issues, so cancelled the car and flew home.  Moral of the story: Fly American as a last resort, at least until they get their maintenance labor situation resolved.

Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
you're beginning to sound more and more like me every day Mark.

Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.

Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.
Hopefully he got home in good shape.
I'm pretty sure there's a story there. Looking forward to it.
Well.....Before we left Richmond I reserved a one-way car at DFW so I wouldn't have to sit there for 7.5 hrs waiting for a connection to AUS. Landed at DFW and discovered my original connection was also delayed 2 hrs due to maintenance issues, so cancelled the car and flew home.  Moral of the story: Fly American as a last resort, at least until they get their maintenance labor situation resolved.
Quite the adventure there.

Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
you're beginning to sound more and more like me every day Mark.
Hi-Yo!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8