Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
Your Irish gonna get back on track with UVA tomorrow?
Perhaps if they don't try that silent ball snap count again.  It's at home, so let's hope so.

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
Your Irish gonna get back on track with UVA tomorrow?
...maybe you should have a candela next...

Penn State v. MD or Duke v. VT tonight.  Not bad.

back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Did that sandwich come with a free hat?

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice.

back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Did that sandwich come with a free hat?

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice.
I only wish I was wearing my Bushwood t-shirt when we went.

back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
He absolutely would say that. My turkey burger wasn't all that great.

Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Sorry didn't click stay logged on,went downstairs for breakfast and medicines,
came back up to my office to do some filing.   Heading out for Physical Therapy in a few.
Seems like PT is becoming a banter staple.  Have fun!
Gonna switch from Cigar Banter to Old Farts Banter.
Switch??

back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Did that sandwich come with a free hat?

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice.
I only wish I was wearing my Bushwood t-shirt when we went.
I watched Caddyshack on a long plane ride recently.  Having only seen it on TV for so many years I had forgotten that the bedroom scenes were topless.  Yowza. Too bad it was on my phone.

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.

back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Did that sandwich come with a free hat?

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice.
I only wish I was wearing my Bushwood t-shirt when we went.
I watched Caddyshack on a long plane ride recently.  Having only seen it on TV for so many years I had forgotten that the bedroom scenes were topless.  Yowza. Too bad it was on my phone.
Lacy Underalls!

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Finishing up a Rosa De Guadalupe myself.

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.

Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.

Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.

A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.

Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8