CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: 9/27/2019  (Read 7310 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 9/27/2019
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2019, 08:45:48 AM »

Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.

Threebean

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2019, 08:47:40 AM »

Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2019, 08:50:40 AM »

Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?
Wish they'd throw some of those advertising dollars into the raise pool, but what can you do?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2019, 08:55:53 AM »

Wish they'd throw some of those advertising dollars into the raise pool, but what can you do?
Yea, hold your breath on that one.

Threebean

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2019, 09:06:46 AM »

Raises, like sprinkles, are for winners.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2019, 09:11:31 AM »

Time to hit the shower and get on with the day.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2019, 09:15:53 AM »

That explains everything.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2019, 09:54:03 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2019, 09:56:39 AM »

That explains everything.
that explains nothing.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2019, 09:57:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2019, 10:03:45 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Morning, Dino. Tell the reporters that you were sexually assaulted by Melania, and the evidence is at the bank. They'll bring in Geraldo to drive you there.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2019, 10:03:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. Welcome to the jungle.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2019, 10:12:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Morning, Dino. Tell the reporters that you were sexually assaulted by Melania, and the evidence is at the bank. They'll bring in Geraldo to drive you there.
they wouldn't fall for that. now if I said Hillary, Nancy, or Maxine I would probably have Putin calling me.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2019, 10:20:05 AM »

Sorry didn't click stay logged on,went downstairs for breakfast and medicines,
came back up to my office to do some filing.   Heading out for Physical Therapy in a few.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8