Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
yes you were, and without traveling Daves's contributions!

I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?

Finally a decent football game to watch last night.
Unfortunately two players carried off on stretchers.

Finally a decent football game to watch last night.
Unfortunately two players carried off on stretchers.
Caught a bit of that. Good morning, NJDave.

Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.

I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
The prodigal flip returns!
Well, no not really, but a bagel with cream cheese is on the list.
But for an Italian, no tomatoes, might as well just kill me now.
Probably no eggplant either.

I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.

I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
The prodigal flip returns!
Well, no not really, but a bagel with cream cheese is on the list.
But for an Italian, no tomatoes, might as well just kill me now.
Probably no eggplant either.
Roasted yes, Parmiagiana, no.

I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.
You'll get there. So you get waited on for a while. Is that so bad?

good morning guys.

I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.
You'll get there. So you get waited on for a while. Is that so bad?
they suggested a rehab facility, but I opted for home.  Nadine stepped up and
has taken Family Medical Leave, and is handling everything. (well not every thing!).

I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.
You'll get there. So you get waited on for a while. Is that so bad?
they suggested a rehab facility, but I opted for home.  Nadine stepped up and
has taken Family Medical Leave, and is handling everything. (well not every thing!).
TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

good morning guys.
Good morning, VulgarDean.

good morning guys.
Good morning, VulgarDean.
I think he has some frustration buildup.

Morning BigEntranceDean.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8