Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

i used to log in from my work computer, it remembered the password and bookmark.  had to try to remember the sites name,and i forgot my password.
The dangers of early retirement.  slowly getting back to new normal, which now includes 3 days of hemodialysis, and 3 days of physical therapy
spent over 2 weeks in the hospital in early December.  I thought all kinds of women show up when you retire, or is that
only Dean in Florida.?
Good luck to you, Flip. Our Facebook members were keeping us posted.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]