Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 9/25/2019  (Read 582 times)

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Off to the Mouse House
Re: 9/25/2019

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Off to the Mouse House
Re: 9/25/2019

Let's see if I can conjour up SCDave with this RoMa Craft lancero.
Logged

bluecollar

  • Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • ****
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 9/25/2019

LTG better hope your Indian's keep winning and catch the last WC. Yankees did you no favors yesterday
I'm surprised we're in the position we're in right now, considering we've lost half the damn team to injuries this year. 93 wins is an incredible feat from Tito. Even if they miss the playoffs, which it looks like they probably will, he should get Manager of the Year.
Point well taken but manager of the year should go to Boone for all the injuries he has had to overcome and still take the ALE. Tito is one of my favorite guys in baseball and he deserves credit. I'm still pulling for Cleveland.
Logged

bluecollar

  • Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • ****
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 9/25/2019

Let's see if I can conjour up SCDave with this RoMa Craft lancero.
Man that looks tasty I hope you ate something lol
Logged

sfish

  • Special Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Think Spring
Re: 9/25/2019

LOLOLOLOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-impeachment-talking-points-democrats-email-recall-170508969.html
They tweeted it?
It really is a sad time. The Democrats should be working with the President. They can't beat him so this is their gameplan. It sets a bad example to our younger generation and anyone else who wants to run for office. It's a smear tactic
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers"  -  Socrates
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/25/2019

LOLOLOLOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-impeachment-talking-points-democrats-email-recall-170508969.html
They tweeted it?
It really is a sad time. The Democrats should be working with the President. They can't beat him so this is their gameplan. It sets a bad example to our younger generation and anyone else who wants to run for office. It's a smear tactic
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers"  -  Socrates
Is that from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/25/2019

Went with another EPC 2015 Limited Edition.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/25/2019

LOLOLOLOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-impeachment-talking-points-democrats-email-recall-170508969.html
They tweeted it?
It really is a sad time. The Democrats should be working with the President. They can't beat him so this is their gameplan. It sets a bad example to our younger generation and anyone else who wants to run for office. It's a smear tactic
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers"  -  Socrates
Doesn't it have to be untrue to be slander?
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Off to the Mouse House
Re: 9/25/2019

LOLOLOLOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-impeachment-talking-points-democrats-email-recall-170508969.html
They tweeted it?
It really is a sad time. The Democrats should be working with the President. They can't beat him so this is their gameplan. It sets a bad example to our younger generation and anyone else who wants to run for office. It's a smear tactic
Before the Republicans try to take the high road, there was an equally stupid and similarly motivated action a few years back over a blowjob...
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder