Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Golf and Fluid lull...

I think we need a change of subject. How about climate change?!?

Golf and Fluid lull...
I think we need a change of subject. How about climate change?!?
The climate changes all the time. Last week, we had summer. This week, fall. Pretty soon, winter. That's how it works, isn't it?

Golf and Fluid lull...
I think we need a change of subject. How about climate change?!?
The climate changes all the time. Last week, we had summer. This week, fall. Pretty soon, winter. That's how it works, isn't it?
It's seasonal and cyclical. And little Swedish girls are sensationalists.

Golf and Fluid lull...
I think we need a change of subject. How about climate change?!?
The climate changes all the time. Last week, we had summer. This week, fall. Pretty soon, winter. That's how it works, isn't it?
It's seasonal and cyclical. And little Swedish girls are sensationalists.
I would say alarmist, but that's just my opinion. ;)

Golf and Fluid lull...
I think we need a change of subject. How about climate change?!?
The climate changes all the time. Last week, we had summer. This week, fall. Pretty soon, winter. That's how it works, isn't it?
It's seasonal and cyclical. And little Swedish girls are sensationalists.
I would say alarmist, but that's just my opinion. ;)
That Greta brings a tear to my eye every time. So much more affective than the Native American from my childhood years.

https://youtu.be/8_QGBWaD-A4

Golf and Fluid lull...
I think we need a change of subject. How about climate change?!?
The climate changes all the time. Last week, we had summer. This week, fall. Pretty soon, winter. That's how it works, isn't it?
It's seasonal and cyclical. And little Swedish girls are sensationalists.
I would say alarmist, but that's just my opinion. ;)
That Greta brings a tear to my eye every time. So much more affective than the Native American from my childhood years.

https://youtu.be/8_QGBWaD-A4
But not nearly as good as this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvJ4_sa4gno

LTG better hope your Indian's keep winning and catch the last WC. Yankees did you no favors yesterday

LOLOLOLOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-impeachment-talking-points-democrats-email-recall-170508969.html
They tweeted it?
It really is a sad time. The Democrats should be working with the President. They can't beat him so this is their gameplan. It sets a bad example to our younger generation and anyone else who wants to run for office. It's a smear tactic

LTG better hope your Indian's keep winning and catch the last WC. Yankees did you no favors yesterday
I'm surprised we're in the position we're in right now, considering we've lost half the damn team to injuries this year. 93 wins is an incredible feat from Tito. Even if they miss the playoffs, which it looks like they probably will, he should get Manager of the Year.

LOLOLOLOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-impeachment-talking-points-democrats-email-recall-170508969.html
They tweeted it?
It really is a sad time. The Democrats should be working with the President. They can't beat him so this is their gameplan. It sets a bad example to our younger generation and anyone else who wants to run for office. It's a smear tactic
LOLOLOLOL

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5