Pages: 1 [2]

Thought for Today: "The only true measure of success is the ratio between what we might have done and what we might have been on the one hand, and the thing we have made and the things we have made of ourselves on the other." — H.G. Wells, English author (born this date in 1866, died 1946.)
He might have been in a time machine when he wrote this one. I've read this a bunch of times and it still doesn't flow right.

good morning Tony.

bills bills bills. October is going to be another thin month, but it's getting better.

bills bills bills. October is going to be another thin month, but it's getting better.
I know Rick is rooting for the Bills too. They're 2-0 already with Cinci up tomorrow at 1.

bills bills bills. October is going to be another thin month, but it's getting better.
Getting paid once a month is the worst. You've really got to be disciplined.

bills bills bills. October is going to be another thin month, but it's getting better.
Getting paid once a month is the worst. You've really got to be disciplined.
twice a month actually but they are very close to each other. fourth Wednesday and end of the month. trying hard to get my teeth and wedding expenses cleared by 2020 in case the Democrats don't win the elections and everything isn't free.

bills bills bills. October is going to be another thin month, but it's getting better.
I know Rick is rooting for the Bills too. They're 2-0 already with Cinco up tomorrow at 1.
Bills Bills Bills. 😂

bills bills bills. October is going to be another thin month, but it's getting better.
Getting paid once a month is the worst. You've really got to be disciplined.
twice a month actually but they are very close to each other. fourth Wednesday and end of the month. trying hard to get my teeth and wedding expenses cleared by 2020 in case the Democrats don't win the elections and everything isn't free.
I just meant in general.

I get paid once a month, if I'm lucky. Sometimes it's every 6 weeks.

bills bills bills. October is going to be another thin month, but it's getting better.
Getting paid once a month is the worst. You've really got to be disciplined.
twice a month actually but they are very close to each other. fourth Wednesday and end of the month. trying hard to get my teeth and wedding expenses cleared by 2020 in case the Democrats don't win the elections and everything isn't free.
I just meant in general.

I get paid once a month, if I'm lucky. Sometimes it's every 6 weeks.
story of my life. day late, dollar short, more month at the end of paycheck. still better than giving it to the deadbeats in NY.

What games do you have on tap for today Tony?  Football last night?
We have cheer pictures first.
Baseball at 10
Soccer at 11:30
Football game (cheer) sometime later this evening - 7ish. It's the last game of the evening and it depends on the previous games. Sometimes we don't get out of that one until after 10PM.

Edit: I'm sure I'm missing things in there.
So far, all Ws!

Re: write essay for me. college essay help

Write Essay For Me - EssayErudite.com

Can You write essay for me ? How many times do students worldwide ask this question without finding an answer?
We'd rather not check the official statistics. At the same time, essays appear to be probably among the most popular academic assignments.
Students from various education establishments need to complete them constantly. If you are among those lucky ones, feel free to contact our customer service department and opt for an essay writing help.

do my essay
descriptive essay topics
college paper writing service
write my research paper
write my paper

once upon a day, on a dark and stormy night, a troll named Alden decided to post crap instead of sharing cigar stuff. it wasn't long before wolf came stalking out of the darkness and turned the sky on fire for all to see so they could light the smokes the troll so much hated. in the end the fires went out, the wolf returned to his lair, and the troll was gone.

What games do you have on tap for today Tony?  Football last night?
We have cheer pictures first.
Baseball at 10
Soccer at 11:30
Football game (cheer) sometime later this evening - 7ish. It's the last game of the evening and it depends on the previous games. Sometimes we don't get out of that one until after 10PM.

Edit: I'm sure I'm missing things in there.
So far, all Ws!
hip hip hooray!

@Alden. wait a few more months. you may get free education and get AOC to write your essays.

trolls.

Guess you scared him off Dean, good work!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]