Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.
And on Thursday I'll be the masterbaster.

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.
And on Thursday I'll be the masterbaster.
We could really run with that, but just too easy.

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
Only when I have something to say.
And leave the nonsense up to us...lol
Was going to say, that never stopped the rest of us.
It really goes without saying, no?
Exactly
Getting ready for a little snow removal?
Getting more press in the east than St. Louis issues.....2-4" Armageddon!

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.
And on Thursday I'll be the masterbaster.
We could really run with that, but just too easy.
I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.
And on Thursday I'll be the masterbaster.
We could really run with that, but just too easy.
I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses.
Another slow pitch across the plate,  but I'll refrain.

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.
And on Thursday I'll be the masterbaster.
We could really run with that, but just too easy.
I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses.
Another slow pitch across the plate,  but I'll refrain.
You're no fun.

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.
And on Thursday I'll be the masterbaster.
We could really run with that, but just too easy.
I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses.
Another slow pitch across the plate,  but I'll refrain.
You're no fun.
TNWSS.

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.
And on Thursday I'll be the masterbaster.
We could really run with that, but just too easy.
I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses.
Another slow pitch across the plate,  but I'll refrain.
You're no fun.
TNWSS.
I doubt it.

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.
And on Thursday I'll be the masterbaster.
We could really run with that, but just too easy.
I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses.
Another slow pitch across the plate,  but I'll refrain.
You're no fun.
TNWSS.
I doubt it.
Well, you haven't been on a date with me, and don't wait by the phone.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
Thanks, I was trying to figure that one out.. :)

Hi guys. I think freesh4b is finally active at CI if anyone needs it.
Thanks, Ogie.  In the link or in the ode box at checkout?
Either works.
ha!  You are a founding member with 41 posts.  Not much of a talker, eh, Ogie?
I know I've seen Ogie posting on the banter, but I'm not familiar with YAD... Are you new a Botl..?
It stands for Yet Another Dave.  I believe he's 2hand on CI's site.
That would be correct, Masterbanter.
And on Thursday I'll be the masterbaster.
We could really run with that, but just too easy.
I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses.
Another slow pitch across the plate,  but I'll refrain.
You're no fun.
TNWSS.
I doubt it.
Well, you haven't been on a date with me, and don't wait by the phone.
LMFAO!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]