Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Nice navigational buoys there Dean.
it is twofer Tuesday after all.
I had to look. I'm not upset.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
Mmmmm. Hungry.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
What's on the menu?  Plain or with sprinkles?

Morning Mr. Mayor, BrowniesWinDave, GolfDayEveDean and EarlyRiserBean.
Good morning, Dave. What was so bad about Monday for you?
General principals.  Can't say I'm into the retirement mindset yet.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
What's on the menu?  Plain or with sprinkles?
Without obviously.

Morning Mr. Mayor, BrowniesWinDave, GolfDayEveDean and EarlyRiserBean.
Good morning, Dave. What was so bad about Monday for you?
General principals.  Can't say I'm into the retirement mindset yet.
I'm sure going to PT doesn't help.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
What's on the menu?  Plain or with sprinkles?
No donuts, but we have some bagels and italian bread with cream cheese or peanut butter, buffalo chicken dip, pigs in a blanket, etc etc. I brought taco dip, which I'll put out in a little bit.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
What's on the menu?  Plain or with sprinkles?
No donuts, but we have some bagels and italian bread with cream cheese or peanut butter, buffalo chicken dip, pigs in a blanket, etc etc. I brought taco dip, which I'll put out in a little bit.
There's also fruit and cookies and meatballs.

Morning Mr. Mayor, BrowniesWinDave, GolfDayEveDean and EarlyRiserBean.
Good morning, Dave. What was so bad about Monday for you?
General principals.  Can't say I'm into the retirement mindset yet.
I'm sure going to PT doesn't help.
What do you mean? Paying a pretty young woman to hurt you?

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
What's on the menu?  Plain or with sprinkles?
No donuts, but we have some bagels and italian bread with cream cheese or peanut butter, buffalo chicken dip, pigs in a blanket, etc etc. I brought taco dip, which I'll put out in a little bit.
There's also fruit and cookies and meatballs.
I'm gonna sneak out to get breakfast. You're killing me.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
What's on the menu?  Plain or with sprinkles?
No donuts, but we have some bagels and italian bread with cream cheese or peanut butter, buffalo chicken dip, pigs in a blanket, etc etc. I brought taco dip, which I'll put out in a little bit.
There's also fruit and cookies and meatballs.
I'm gonna sneak out to get breakfast. You're killing me.
I hear you. It's already killing my waistline.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
What's on the menu?  Plain or with sprinkles?
No donuts, but we have some bagels and italian bread with cream cheese or peanut butter, buffalo chicken dip, pigs in a blanket, etc etc. I brought taco dip, which I'll put out in a little bit.
There's also fruit and cookies and meatballs.
I'm gonna sneak out to get breakfast. You're killing me.
I hear you. It's already killing my waistline.
And I may be asleep on my desk by 10:30.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
What's on the menu?  Plain or with sprinkles?
No donuts, but we have some bagels and italian bread with cream cheese or peanut butter, buffalo chicken dip, pigs in a blanket, etc etc. I brought taco dip, which I'll put out in a little bit.
There's also fruit and cookies and meatballs.
I'm gonna sneak out to get breakfast. You're killing me.
I hear you. It's already killing my waistline.
And I may be asleep on my desk by 10:30.
And the big boss just brought in cherry cheese danish. Oh boy.

Pig out at work today. Nice way to make Tuesday suck a little less.
What's on the menu?  Plain or with sprinkles?
No donuts, but we have some bagels and italian bread with cream cheese or peanut butter, buffalo chicken dip, pigs in a blanket, etc etc. I brought taco dip, which I'll put out in a little bit.
There's also fruit and cookies and meatballs.
I'm gonna sneak out to get breakfast. You're killing me.
I hear you. It's already killing my waistline.
And I may be asleep on my desk by 10:30.
You think anyone would notice?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8