Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2019  (Read 6837 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
Never Forget - 9/11/2019
« on: September 11, 2019, 12:00:38 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and Retireez!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Jamming Wednesday!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Just call me Bean, got to go furniture shopping today😠.

More specifically Mattress shopping, wardens Sister is coming to stay with us for a week and the warden thinks we need a new mattress for the guest room.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Good Work Patriots - Antonio Brown accused of rape in civil lawsuit

Antonio Brown has been accused of sexually assaulting his former trainer, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida.

In the civil lawsuit, a copy of which was reviewed by ESPN, Brown's former trainer, Britney Taylor, accuses the newly signed New England Patriots receiver of sexually assaulting her on three separate occasions in 2017 and '18.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27589799/antonio-brown-accused-rape-civil-lawsuit

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Good morning Dave. Forget the spare room. Get yourself a new mattress

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

AB is a turd

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Good morning Dave. Forget the spare room. Get yourself a new mattress
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue, well my mattress is pretty new so can’t pass that one off I don’t think.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

AB is a turd
Agreed, but the Patriots deserve what they get

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

AB is a turd
Him and Belichick were made for each other.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Just call me Bean, got to go furniture shopping today😠.

More specifically Mattress shopping, wardens Sister is coming to stay with us for a week and the warden thinks we need a new mattress for the guest room.
new home and the mattress in the guest room is wore out already?
who the hell you been having over? rutting moose?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

good morning Dave, Rick, and Dave.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

it's Golf Day.
and injection morning.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Just call me Bean, got to go furniture shopping today😠.

More specifically Mattress shopping, wardens Sister is coming to stay with us for a week and the warden thinks we need a new mattress for the guest room.
new home and the mattress in the guest room is wore out already?
who the hell you been having over? rutting moose?
What, do you think we bought all new furniture when we moved?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

good morning Dave, Rick, and Dave.
Morning Dean’O
Logged