Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2019  (Read 7018 times)

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

off to the injection site.
Injection or infusion?
two $3,900 needle injections. $7,800 a month saved by driving 45 minutes to have the nurse do it.
Yeah I have healthcare and the whole system is f'd up. I just bend over. One of my biggest expenses

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

off to the injection site.
Injection or infusion?
Are we talking flavored cigars?
Big debate here on vaping. How's it by you?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

off to the injection site.
Injection or infusion?
Are we talking flavored cigars?
Big debate here on vaping. How's it by you?
Seems like vaping was perfectly fine until some teens started using CBD oil like idiots.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

off to the injection site.
Injection or infusion?
Are we talking flavored cigars?
Big debate here on vaping. How's it by you?
I see tons of folks doing it. Even more people smoking pot. I guess the vape thing is coming to a head now because of lung diseases and recent deaths being associated with it. Yet, I continue to catch loads of stink-eye for my cigars.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

off to the injection site.
Injection or infusion?
Are we talking flavored cigars?
Big debate here on vaping. How's it by you?
I see tons of folks doing it. Even more people smoking pot. I guess the vape thing is coming to a head now because of lung diseases and recent deaths being associated with it. Yet, I continue to catch loads of stink-eye for my cigars.
Maybe they're just jealous.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Morning, muchachos.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

off to the injection site.
Injection or infusion?
Are we talking flavored cigars?
Big debate here on vaping. How's it by you?
I see tons of folks doing it. Even more people smoking pot. I guess the vape thing is coming to a head now because of lung diseases and recent deaths being associated with it. Yet, I continue to catch loads of stink-eye for my cigars.
My son's highschool is the 1st to install vape sensors. It's a different world. We're like caveman with our cigars

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

off to the injection site.
Injection or infusion?
Are we talking flavored cigars?
Big debate here on vaping. How's it by you?
I see tons of folks doing it. Even more people smoking pot. I guess the vape thing is coming to a head now because of lung diseases and recent deaths being associated with it. Yet, I continue to catch loads of stink-eye for my cigars.
My son's highschool is the 1st to install vape sensors. It's a different world. We're like caveman with our cigars
I didn't even know there was such a thing. Learn something new every day.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

off to the injection site.
Injection or infusion?
Are we talking flavored cigars?
Big debate here on vaping. How's it by you?
I see tons of folks doing it. Even more people smoking pot. I guess the vape thing is coming to a head now because of lung diseases and recent deaths being associated with it. Yet, I continue to catch loads of stink-eye for my cigars.
My son's highschool is the 1st to install vape sensors. It's a different world. We're like caveman with our cigars
I didn't even know there was such a thing. Learn something new every day.
Wonder what happens on humid day?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Todo bien aquí. Estoy fumando cuando puedo. ¿Y ahí?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2019

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Todo bien aquí. Estoy fumando cuando puedo. ¿Y ahí?
Lo mismo.  El verano está terminando, así que voy a hacer un viaje en moto este fin de semana.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7