Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

pouring rain at eye doctor. walking old people to their cars under my umbrella. guess I the only one that has one.
Don't they live in Florida too?
Like living in Buffalo without a snow shovel...
CNS...

So after dentist I stopped at Nice Ash. I found a Diaz de Gloria but it's not taking flame today. H Upmann by AJ and baseball while I chill.

So after dentist I stopped at Nice Ash. I found a Diaz de Gloria but it's not taking flame today. H Upmann by AJ and baseball while I chill.
This pic was taken less than 15 min ago. It's now dark

So after dentist I stopped at Nice Ash. I found a Diaz de Gloria but it's not taking flame today. H Upmann by AJ and baseball while I chill.
I've got sausage and potatoes in the oven and watching the same game.

So after dentist I stopped at Nice Ash. I found a Diaz de Gloria but it's not taking flame today. H Upmann by AJ and baseball while I chill.
This pic was taken less than 15 min ago. It's now dark
No cigar here but I did smoke a Decade Cameroon a bit earlier.

So after dentist I stopped at Nice Ash. I found a Diaz de Gloria but it's not taking flame today. H Upmann by AJ and baseball while I chill.
I've got sausage and potatoes in the oven and watching the same game.
Dinner was late but it was fantastic.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]