CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 9/9/2019  (Read 5450 times)

Threebean

Re: 9/9/2019
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2019, 12:41:20 PM »

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
http://canyouactually.com/bye-bye-coffins-these-organic-burial-pods-will-turn-you-into-a-tree-when-you-die/
Trees require space to mature, more than would be provided by a typical cemetery layout of headstones for most varieties.  I suppose a selection of shrubs would work, but who wants that connotation.
I don't think the idea here is to be buried in a cemetery.
The idea is to be green, but this approach requires more space per capita than a cemetery.  Granted, they are forests instead, but not natural, more like a fruit farm.  Cremation is more eco-friendly. Or natural burial.  http://www.agreenerfuneral.org/greener-cemeteries/
I think you could argue the energy taken to cremate someone makes cremation very much non eco-friendly. You're taking a lot of energy away and not giving anything back.
True, it's not the greenest option.  I think it's somewhere in Asia where they toss bodies into a walled area and let the vultures and other carrion eaters consume them.  Truly natural!
I want one similar to these.
Put a gazebo over one of those ladies and it'll be like it was designed for you specifically.
I don't know, those sculptures depict young ladies.   

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2019, 12:59:44 PM »

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
http://canyouactually.com/bye-bye-coffins-these-organic-burial-pods-will-turn-you-into-a-tree-when-you-die/
Trees require space to mature, more than would be provided by a typical cemetery layout of headstones for most varieties.  I suppose a selection of shrubs would work, but who wants that connotation.
The idea is to be green, but this approach requires more space per capita than a cemetery.  Granted, they are forests instead, but not natural, more like a fruit farm.  Cremation is more eco-friendly. Or natural burial.  http://www.agreenerfuneral.org/greener-cemeteries/
I think you could argue the energy taken to cremate someone makes cremation very much non eco-friendly. You're taking a lot of energy away and not giving anything back.
True, it's not the greenest option.  I think it's somewhere in Asia where they toss bodies into a walled area and let the vultures and other carrion eaters consume them.  Truly natural!
I wonder if that's what the wall is really for?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2019, 01:23:49 PM »

I wonder if that's what the wall is really for?
I wonder how many people are actually encased in the wall itself.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2019, 01:32:36 PM »

Put a gazebo over one of those ladies and it'll be like it was designed for you specifically.
I don't know, those sculptures depict young ladies.
there's always hope. I'm not dead yet.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2019, 01:33:02 PM »

one more doctor. eyes.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2019, 03:29:30 PM »

pouring rain at eye doctor. walking old people to their cars under my umbrella. guess I the only one that has one.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2019, 03:55:05 PM »

pouring rain at eye doctor. walking old people to their cars under my umbrella. guess I the only one that has one.
Florida.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2019, 04:26:39 PM »

That's the way I want to be sent off.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2019, 04:31:02 PM »

Deadbeat capitalizing on your plot for all eternity?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2019, 04:32:54 PM »

Don't they live in Florida too?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2019, 04:33:28 PM »

Like living in Buffalo without a snow shovel...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2019, 05:06:39 PM »

Commute cigar. Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon Toro. Ash is a bit flaky and the burn wonky but your flavors are real nice.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2019, 05:33:48 PM »

eyes just as good as last year after the surgeries. women are lovely, men are homely.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2019, 05:35:06 PM »

not alot of smart people in Florida, plus, these were OLD people. lucky they knew where they were.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2019, 07:17:31 PM »

not alot of smart people in Florida, plus, these were OLD people. lucky they knew where they were.
Or who they were.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6