Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
http://canyouactually.com/bye-bye-coffins-these-organic-burial-pods-will-turn-you-into-a-tree-when-you-die/
Trees require space to mature, more than would be provided by a typical cemetery layout of headstones for most varieties.  I suppose a selection of shrubs would work, but who wants that connotation.
I don't think the idea here is to be buried in a cemetery.
The idea is to be green, but this approach requires more space per capita than a cemetery.  Granted, they are forests instead, but not natural, more like a fruit farm.  Cremation is more eco-friendly. Or natural burial.  http://www.agreenerfuneral.org/greener-cemeteries/
I think you could argue the energy taken to cremate someone makes cremation very much non eco-friendly. You're taking a lot of energy away and not giving anything back.
True, it's not the greenest option.  I think it's somewhere in Asia where they toss bodies into a walled area and let the vultures and other carrion eaters consume them.  Truly natural!
I want one similar to these.
Put a gazebo over one of those ladies and it'll be like it was designed for you specifically.
I don't know, those sculptures depict young ladies.

[...]
I wonder if that's what the wall is really for?

[...]
I wonder how many people are actually encased in the wall itself.

[...]
there's always hope. I'm not dead yet.

one more doctor. eyes.

pouring rain at eye doctor. walking old people to their cars under my umbrella. guess I the only one that has one.

pouring rain at eye doctor. walking old people to their cars under my umbrella. guess I the only one that has one.
Florida.

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
That's the way I want to be sent off.

[...]
Deadbeat capitalizing on your plot for all eternity?

pouring rain at eye doctor. walking old people to their cars under my umbrella. guess I the only one that has one.
Don't they live in Florida too?

pouring rain at eye doctor. walking old people to their cars under my umbrella. guess I the only one that has one.
Don't they live in Florida too?
Like living in Buffalo without a snow shovel...

Commute cigar. Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon Toro. Ash is a bit flaky and the burn wonky but your flavors are real nice.

eyes just as good as last year after the surgeries. women are lovely, men are homely.

pouring rain at eye doctor. walking old people to their cars under my umbrella. guess I the only one that has one.
Don't they live in Florida too?
Like living in Buffalo without a snow shovel...
not alot of smart people in Florida, plus, these were OLD people. lucky they knew where they were.

pouring rain at eye doctor. walking old people to their cars under my umbrella. guess I the only one that has one.
Don't they live in Florida too?
Like living in Buffalo without a snow shovel...
not alot of smart people in Florida, plus, these were OLD people. lucky they knew where they were.
Or who they were.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6