Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Good morning Mr Bean, fishy and Raz

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
Cellos on or off?

Good morning, Mark and PTDave.
are Gurkhas any good?

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
http://canyouactually.com/bye-bye-coffins-these-organic-burial-pods-will-turn-you-into-a-tree-when-you-die/
Trees require space to mature, more than would be provided by a typical cemetery layout of headstones for most varieties.  I suppose a selection of shrubs would work, but who wants that connotation.

Morning all, some pretty good deals on San Cris at the page. BTW - Eff the Cowboys!

https://www.cigarpage.com/my-father-factory-favorites.html

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
Face the facts:  Minimum of $10,000 - $15,000 to slowly rot in a coffin full of worms or $2,500 to 🔥 and you can go back home in a flower vase, which way you want it?

Morning all, some pretty good deals on San Cris at the page. BTW - Eff the Cowboys!

https://www.cigarpage.com/my-father-factory-favorites.html
There are also some pretty  bad deals in there too.

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
http://canyouactually.com/bye-bye-coffins-these-organic-burial-pods-will-turn-you-into-a-tree-when-you-die/
Trees require space to mature, more than would be provided by a typical cemetery layout of headstones for most varieties.  I suppose a selection of shrubs would work, but who wants that connotation.
I don't think the idea here is to be buried in a cemetery.

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
http://canyouactually.com/bye-bye-coffins-these-organic-burial-pods-will-turn-you-into-a-tree-when-you-die/
Trees require space to mature, more than would be provided by a typical cemetery layout of headstones for most varieties.  I suppose a selection of shrubs would work, but who wants that connotation.
I don't think the idea here is to be buried in a cemetery.
The idea is to be green, but this approach requires more space per capita than a cemetery.  Granted, they are forests instead, but not natural, more like a fruit farm.  Cremation is more eco-friendly. Or natural burial.  http://www.agreenerfuneral.org/greener-cemeteries/

Morning doctor-&-dentist-visiting-mofos.  Let's talk about funerals arrangements next. Cremation, pro or con.
http://canyouactually.com/bye-bye-coffins-these-organic-burial-pods-will-turn-you-into-a-tree-when-you-die/
Trees require space to mature, more than would be provided by a typical cemetery layout of headstones for most varieties.  I suppose a selection of shrubs would work, but who wants that connotation.
I don't think the idea here is to be buried in a cemetery.
The idea is to be green, but this approach requires more space per capita than a cemetery.  Granted, they are forests instead, but not natural, more like a fruit farm.  Cremation is more eco-friendly. Or natural burial.  http://www.agreenerfuneral.org/greener-cemeteries/
I think you could argue the energy taken to cremate someone makes cremation very much non eco-friendly. You're taking a lot of energy away and not giving anything back.

[...]
True, it's not the greenest option.  I think it's somewhere in Asia where they toss bodies into a walled area and let the vultures and other carrion eaters consume them.  Truly natural!

[...]
That might be a little too natural for me!

[...]
I want one similar to these.

Morning all, some pretty good deals on San Cris at the page. BTW - Eff the Cowboys!

https://www.cigarpage.com/my-father-factory-favorites.html
There are also some pretty  bad deals in there too.
How's it going GlassHalfEmptyDave?

[...]
Put a gazebo over one of those ladies and it'll be like it was designed for you specifically.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6