Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

WTF? The Browns are winning?
cb's fault.
Nah, they lost in the end. Typical Browns.
Jets fared no better.  Giants were basically a no show except for Barkley.
Pittsburgh is stinking it up pretty good right now. Happy about my Yankees although the game is far from over.

How about that Nadal?

WTF? The Browns are winning?
cb's fault.
Nah, they lost in the end. Typical Browns.
Jets fared no better.  Giants were basically a no show except for Barkley.
Pittsburgh is stinking it up pretty good right now. Happy about my Yankees although the game is far from over.

How about that Nadal?
Impressive.

WTF? The Browns are winning?
cb's fault.
Nah, they lost in the end. Typical Browns.
Jets fared no better.  Giants were basically a no show except for Barkley.
Pittsburgh is stinking it up pretty good right now. Happy about my Yankees although the game is far from over.

How about that Nadal?
Impressive.
Indeed.  Helluva match between Nadal and Medvedev.

WTF? The Browns are winning?
cb's fault.
Nah, they lost in the end. Typical Browns.
Jets fared no better.  Giants were basically a no show except for Barkley.
Pittsburgh is stinking it up pretty good right now. Happy about my Yankees although the game is far from over.

How about that Nadal?
Impressive.
Indeed.  Helluva match between Nadal and Medvedev.

I had the whole family watching. That Medvedev is a character.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]