Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Nice to see people demonstrating how stupid our country has gotten

Pat Sajak
@patsajak

I, like so many others, truly dislike ketchup on hotdogs, and I prefer not to be around anyone who uses ketchup on hotdogs. I call upon all hotdog stands to post a list of those who ask for ketchup on their hotdogs
I dislike people who dislike people who want to put ketchup on hotdogs. now catsup is a different story.

Nice to see people demonstrating how stupid our country has gotten

Pat Sajak
@patsajak

I, like so many others, truly dislike ketchup on hotdogs, and I prefer not to be around anyone who uses ketchup on hotdogs. I call upon all hotdog stands to post a list of those who ask for ketchup on their hotdogs
I dislike people who dislike people who want to put ketchup on hotdogs. now catsup is a different story.
But I like ketchup and more specifically French’s Ketchup so I demand that all stores that sell Weiners  only sell French’s Ketchup .

Nice to see people demonstrating how stupid our country has gotten

Pat Sajak
@patsajak

I, like so many others, truly dislike ketchup on hotdogs, and I prefer not to be around anyone who uses ketchup on hotdogs. I call upon all hotdog stands to post a list of those who ask for ketchup on their hotdogs
I dislike people who dislike people who want to put ketchup on hotdogs. now catsup is a different story.
I don't dislike people who like ketchup. They should just have to go to hell and take all the ketchup with them.

Nice to see people demonstrating how stupid our country has gotten

Pat Sajak
@patsajak

I, like so many others, truly dislike ketchup on hotdogs, and I prefer not to be around anyone who uses ketchup on hotdogs. I call upon all hotdog stands to post a list of those who ask for ketchup on their hotdogs
I dislike people who dislike people who want to put ketchup on hotdogs. now catsup is a different story.
I don't dislike people who like ketchup. They should just have to go to hell and take all the ketchup with them.
And don't get me started on mustard.

hot sauce?

I'm thinking hot dogs for lunch. Anyone else?

Lord help us

Police in the Myrtle Beach area said that someone decided to drive the Jeep out on the beach and see how far they could take it, but ended up getting stuck | Driver abandons SUV on beach during Hurricane Dorian

I'm thinking hot dogs for lunch. Anyone else?
I'm having strawberries, pineapples, and mangos

I'm thinking hot dogs for lunch. Anyone else?
Sounds good but Costco is closed for the hurricane.

Grilling up some turkey burgers with some crispy tater tots on the side.  Ketchup on the Tater Tots  and mustard on the burger.  And a BIG GFY to anyone that does not like it the way I do.

I'm thinking hot dogs for lunch. Anyone else?
I'm having strawberries, pineapples, and mangos
You a hippie or something?

hot sauce?
I don't really eat it on anything, but I have no aversions to it. My wife is like the commercial, she puts that shit on everything.

I'm thinking hot dogs for lunch. Anyone else?
I'm having strawberries, pineapples, and mangos
You a hippie or something?
I have a strict diet I have to follow. Lots of fruits, vegetables, and exercise. It's the only way I feel well. Welcome to old age.

I'm thinking hot dogs for lunch. Anyone else?
I'm having strawberries, pineapples, and mangos
You a hippie or something?
I have a strict diet I have to follow. Lots of fruits, vegetables, and exercise. It's the only way I feel well. Welcome to old age.
Did this diet start an hour ago?

I'm thinking hot dogs for lunch. Anyone else?
I'm having strawberries, pineapples, and mangos
Sounds too much like a diet.

I'm thinking hot dogs for lunch. Anyone else?
I'm having strawberries, pineapples, and mangos
You a hippie or something?
I have a strict diet I have to follow. Lots of fruits, vegetables, and exercise. It's the only way I feel well. Welcome to old age.
Dahhhh, what do you know about old age?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9