Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Got a break in the rain so went for a nice walk with the dog.

Now time to select a Seagar!

a good morning.
I smoked one of those a few days ago except mine had an old style band on it
yours was probably 5 years older.
this I bought last week at the ABC store.
At least 5 years old
I really like the Partagas Legend when you can find em on the cheap. MSRP is crazy. Have not seen any deals in long time.

Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary Lit and a Diet Coke

First Damage Report

First Damage Report
Wow. Fist of many I'm sure. When is the peek? How long is it expected to stay with you?

a good morning.
Interesting smoke. What do you think of it?

First Damage Report
one less tree to interfere with a golf ball. ☺

First Damage Report
Wow. Fist of many I'm sure. When is the peek? How long is it expected to stay with you?
Sometime tonight the storm should be here and it will probably take 4-6 hours to pass as it is large and slow like me.😂

First Damage Report
Could be worse. That tree will survive.

First Damage Report
one less tree to interfere with a golf ball. ☺
In this case one less tree to block your ball from hitting the river😂

a good morning.
Interesting smoke. What do you think of it?
surprised, being a Paragas Black I was expecting a more stomach turning full bodied smoke but it is quite enjoyable for the second cigar of the morning.

BENTONVILLE, AR—In a bold move intended to curb the thousands of deaths from vehicles each and every day, Walmart has decided to stop selling auto parts, sources confirmed Tuesday.

According to shocking reports, people have purchased car parts at Walmart and then those cars have been involved in accidents, proving a direct correlation between selling auto parts and causing deaths.

"We can no longer be complicit in an industry that kills over 3,000 people a day," said a spokesperson for Walmart. "Every time we sell a muffler, steering wheel cover, or flame decal, we are potentially causing the death of a person, and we cannot support that any longer."

"It's clear that bad drivers and poor road conditions don't cause vehicular deaths---cars do."

a good morning.
Interesting smoke. What do you think of it?
surprised, being a Paragas Black I was expecting a more stomach turning full bodied smoke but it is quite enjoyable for the second cigar of the morning.
Not a strong cigar at all, nice medium I would say.

a good morning.
Interesting smoke. What do you think of it?
Blend is the same. General cigar did a complete overhaul of their presentation. All of their Punch's got new bands. Do not think any CAO got new bands. The Toraño line is exclusive to online retail Only

BENTONVILLE, AR—In a bold move intended to curb the thousands of deaths from vehicles each and every day, Walmart has decided to stop selling auto parts, sources confirmed Tuesday.

According to shocking reports, people have purchased car parts at Walmart and then those cars have been involved in accidents, proving a direct correlation between selling auto parts and causing deaths.

"We can no longer be complicit in an industry that kills over 3,000 people a day," said a spokesperson for Walmart. "Every time we sell a muffler, steering wheel cover, or flame decal, we are potentially causing the death of a person, and we cannot support that any longer."

"It's clear that bad drivers and poor road conditions don't cause vehicular deaths---cars do."
Is your source, The Onion?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9