Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Jacob's Ladder on fire.

Picked up a fiver of Jacobs Ladder Brimstone last month.  Haven't had one myself yet, but Tony had one knock him on his ass during our get together a bit ago.
It's a maddy and packs a bit more punch.  Probably my least favorite of the line.

I am having myself a shot of Jimmy Red Corn Whiskey
But no photo because of the hurricane.

Boy went to the beach and said the sand was blowing and the waves were crashing.

I am having myself a shot of Jimmy Red Corn Whiskey
But no photo because of the hurricane.
Yep

LMFAO

Jacob's Ladder on fire.

Picked up a fiver of Jacobs Ladder Brimstone last month.  Haven't had one myself yet, but Tony had one knock him on his ass during our get together a bit ago.
It's a maddy and packs a bit more punch.  Probably my least favorite of the line.
Have some GoTF Nightwatch, also a maddy coming in on Friday.  Anxious to see what that does to the cigar.

Jacob's Ladder on fire.

Picked up a fiver of Jacobs Ladder Brimstone last month.  Haven't had one myself yet, but Tony had one knock him on his ass during our get together a bit ago.
Tasty smoke but definitely powerful.

Jacob's Ladder on fire.

Picked up a fiver of Jacobs Ladder Brimstone last month.  Haven't had one myself yet, but Tony had one knock him on his ass during our get together a bit ago.
It's a maddy and packs a bit more punch.  Probably my least favorite of the line.
What do you think of the Cedrus and 300 Manos?

What Hurricane?  Beautiful sunset over the river!

What Hurricane?  Beautiful sunset over the river!
Amazing colors. Wow.

Wonder if FloDave has ever had this one...

The Worst Menu Item at The Cheesecake Factory: Pasta Napoletana

2,470 calories, 177 g fat (82 g saturated fat, 1 g trans fat), 5,020 mg sodium, 153 g carbs (11 g fiber, 19 g sugar), 65 g protein
Between the four different kinds of meats, the rich tomato sauce, and parmesan cream pasta, this dish is packed with calories upon calories. It contains Italian sausage, pepperoni, housemade meatball, bacon, peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic in a rich tomato sauce, all over parmesan cream pasta.
The Pasta Napoletana has a whopping 2,470 calories in it, and 1,580 of them are coming from fat alone. It contains 153 grams of carbs, and a staggering 5,020 mg of sodium. Because it’s recommended for Americans to consume less than 2,300 mg of sodium a day, having over double that amount—in just one dish—is frightening. It even has more sodium than 33 bags of Lays potato chips!

What Hurricane?  Beautiful sunset over the river!
Always looks good just before and just after.

Raining now so guess the hurricane is knocking on the door.  Full hit is not supposed to be here until around 8:00 tomorrow night
Hope you and your family are safe.

anger management didn't work on the golf course, by the 3rd hole I let it go and played decent. mudhroom cheeseburger and salad for dinner.
Nice. Shot my best game with Dad over last weekend

Jacob's Ladder on fire.

Picked up a fiver of Jacobs Ladder Brimstone last month.  Haven't had one myself yet, but Tony had one knock him on his ass during our get together a bit ago.
Nice pictures of the cigars boys
JL kicks my butt too
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11