Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day  (Read 4444 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
9/2/2019 - Labor Day
« on: September 02, 2019, 12:29:07 AM »

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers, wake up it’s time to do some Labor!

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Dorian just keeps on changing, now starting to look like we might have to evacuate. Sheesh!

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day.
no laboring for me.

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Dorian just keeps on changing, now starting to look like we might have to evacuate. Sheesh!
you still have your reservation?

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Dorian just keeps on changing, now starting to look like we might have to evacuate. Sheesh!
you still have your reservation?
Morning Dean’O, yes I have reservations starting Wednesday.

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day.
no laboring for me.
You, UpStateDave and I have Labor Waivers😀

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day.
no laboring for me.
You, UpStateDave and I have Labor Waivers😀
good thing because I don't feel like doing much today. may go out and pick up a steak or two, some corn, and a few taters.
or maybe just some overall shopping.

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Good morning, Dave and Dean. I wouldn't count on UpstateDave today, he's probably nursing a hangover.

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day.
no laboring for me.
You, UpStateDave and I have Labor Waivers😀
good thing because I don't feel like doing much today. may go out and pick up a steak or two, some corn, and a few taters.
or maybe just some overall shopping.
I just got back from my last minute shopping, did my Hurricane shopping Friday except I of course forgot a few things.  Walmart was quite calm and other than bread was well stocked.  Even had a lot bottle water but they were out of the Walmart cheap stuff.  Gasoline was readily available this morning at my Walmart and even at their price of $2.09.

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Good morning, Dave and Dean. I wouldn't count on UpstateDave today, he's probably nursing a hangover.
Morning Mayor T

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day.
no laboring for me.
You, UpStateDave and I have Labor Waivers
good thing because I don't feel like doing much today. may go out and pick up a steak or two, some corn, and a few taters.
or maybe just some overall shopping.
I just got back from my last minute shopping, did my Hurricane shopping Friday except I of course forgot a few things.  Walmart was quite calm and other than bread was well stocked.  Even had a lot bottle water but they were out of the Walmart cheap stuff.  Gasoline was readily available this morning at my Walmart and even at their price of $2.09.
Walmart sells gas by you?

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

Thunderstormed like an mf'er out here this morning. One more half day at Hershey Park and then we're heading home.

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

And a sheesh, for good measure.

Re: 9/2/2019 - Labor Day

And a sheesh, for good measure.
This Hurricane BullShit is annoying and stressful so here is a General Purpose 7 Day GFY FOR EVERYONE!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5