Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2019, 04:59:53 AM »

Mother F’r, one more track update and the S.O.B. will have my address on it😳

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2019, 05:12:41 AM »

Excuse me while I have an OH SHIT Moment at 3:30 in the morning.

Woke up and saw the new storm track so quickly got busy making some “just in case” hotel reservations in Columbia.
tracking north along the east coast. may barely miss land in Florida. good luck to you.
Bad ass storm right now.
we'll know more by next week. lol.
Crazy storm for sure, less than a strong cat 2 and I ain’t going anywhere but all hotels will be booked up by mid morning and rates will skyrocket quickly so I wanted to get that taken care of just in case.

Most likely a tropical storm event for us, if it actually gets here, and heavy rain is not an issue for us.

But, dealing with the preparation is a colossal pain in the ass.
one thing I've realized in Florida. get prepared, stay prepared, and have a plan, and most people in Florida are stupid, self-centered bastards.
checked on my 93 year old neighbor next door yesterday to see if he needed anything and he was all set and asked me the same. neighbor on the other side of me runs a little mom & pop store around the corner and though his prices are always a little higher than big box stores his shelves were full and he had all kinds of water, wine, canned goods, coffee, etc.

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2019, 05:14:28 AM »

Mother F’r, one more track update and the S.O.B. will have my address on it😳
wait 5 minutes it'll change.

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2019, 05:15:27 AM »

BrickHouse on fire, coffee refilled. life is good.

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2019, 05:15:36 AM »

Holy Cow, Forget Hurricanes, It Is A JAMMING SATURDAY!

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2019, 05:23:57 AM »

I can deal with this scenario, from AccuWeather which is usually a pretty reliable forecast.

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2019, 05:38:23 AM »

I can deal with this scenario, from AccuWeather which is usually a pretty reliable forecast.
works for me too.
got a picnic planned for tomorrow, pot luck Tuesday if Emergency Operations don't take over our meeting hall, workshop next Saturday.

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2019, 05:41:59 AM »

I can deal with this scenario, from AccuWeather which is usually a pretty reliable forecast.
works for me too.
got a picnic planned for tomorrow, pot luck Tuesday if Emergency Operations don't take over our meeting hall, workshop next Saturday.
I am expecting at least 3-5 major track adjustments before landfall.

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2019, 05:51:29 AM »

I can deal with this scenario, from AccuWeather which is usually a pretty reliable forecast.
works for me too.
got a picnic planned for tomorrow, pot luck Tuesday if Emergency Operations don't take over our meeting hall, workshop next Saturday.
I am expecting at least 3-5 major track adjustments before landfall.
I have a feeling it'll never hit land.

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2019, 06:01:25 AM »

I can deal with this scenario, from AccuWeather which is usually a pretty reliable forecast.
works for me too.
got a picnic planned for tomorrow, pot luck Tuesday if Emergency Operations don't take over our meeting hall, workshop next Saturday.
I am expecting at least 3-5 major track adjustments before landfall.
I have a feeling it'll never hit land.
Certainly a possibility

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2019, 06:05:00 AM »

I can deal with this scenario, from AccuWeather which is usually a pretty reliable forecast.
works for me too.
got a picnic planned for tomorrow, pot luck Tuesday if Emergency Operations don't take over our meeting hall, workshop next Saturday.
I am expecting at least 3-5 major track adjustments before landfall.
I have a feeling it'll never hit land.
Certainly a possibility
I'm ready.

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2019, 06:11:01 AM »

I can deal with this scenario, from AccuWeather which is usually a pretty reliable forecast.
works for me too.
got a picnic planned for tomorrow, pot luck Tuesday if Emergency Operations don't take over our meeting hall, workshop next Saturday.
I am expecting at least 3-5 major track adjustments before landfall.
I have a feeling it'll never hit land.
Certainly a possibility
I'm ready.
👍

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2019, 09:07:35 AM »

SHEESH

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2019, 09:29:56 AM »

I can deal with this scenario, from AccuWeather which is usually a pretty reliable forecast.
works for me too.
got a picnic planned for tomorrow, pot luck Tuesday if Emergency Operations don't take over our meeting hall, workshop next Saturday.
I am expecting at least 3-5 major track adjustments before landfall.
I have a feeling it'll never hit land.
Certainly a possibility
I'm ready.
You've never looked better, Deano.

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2019, 09:30:36 AM »

Good morning, storm chasers.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5