Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
8/31/2019
« on: August 31, 2019, 12:00:04 AM »

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 01:21:27 AM »

Sorry I missed out on the Disney princess discussion...

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 01:22:15 AM »

Welcome to a three day weekend!

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 03:16:25 AM »

good morning Dave and welcome back. I hope you had some sexy nurses taking care of you while you were in their care.

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 03:37:49 AM »

Excuse me while I have an OH SHIT Moment at 3:30 in the morning.

Woke up and saw the new track so quickly got busy making some hotel reservations in Columbia.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 03:41:59 AM »

Morning Sleepers, been fishing the last couple of days but unfortunately not much catching. A couple of days of Nice weather to get out on the water.

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 03:51:16 AM »

Excuse me while I have an OH SHIT Moment at 3:30 in the morning.

Woke up and saw the new track so quickly got busy making some hotel reservations in Columbia.
tracking north along the east coast. may barely miss land in Florida. good luck to you.

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2019, 03:51:49 AM »

good morning Dave.

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2019, 04:04:50 AM »

Morning Sleepers, been fishing the last couple of days but unfortunately not much catching. A couple of days of Nice weather to get out on the water.
Fished in the Marsh yesterday and snapped this picture

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2019, 04:06:34 AM »

good morning Dave.
Morning Dean’O, Hurricane wake you up?

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2019, 04:13:55 AM »

Excuse me while I have an OH SHIT Moment at 3:30 in the morning.

Woke up and saw the new storm track so quickly got busy making some “just in case” hotel reservations in Columbia.
tracking north along the east coast. may barely miss land in Florida. good luck to you.
Bad ass storm right now.

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2019, 04:15:58 AM »

good morning Dave.
Morning Dean’O, Hurricane wake you up?
actually no. went to bed around 10 and next think I know it's 3:30 and I'm wide awake.

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2019, 04:16:42 AM »

Excuse me while I have an OH SHIT Moment at 3:30 in the morning.

Woke up and saw the new storm track so quickly got busy making some “just in case” hotel reservations in Columbia.
tracking north along the east coast. may barely miss land in Florida. good luck to you.
Bad ass storm right now.
we'll know more by next week. lol.

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2019, 04:35:22 AM »

good morning Dave.
Morning Dean’O, Hurricane wake you up?
actually no. went to bed around 10 and next think I know it's 3:30 and I'm wide awake.
Same here, just gave up on going back to sleep and made myself a cup of coffee.

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2019, 04:40:30 AM »

Excuse me while I have an OH SHIT Moment at 3:30 in the morning.

Woke up and saw the new storm track so quickly got busy making some “just in case” hotel reservations in Columbia.
tracking north along the east coast. may barely miss land in Florida. good luck to you.
Bad ass storm right now.
we'll know more by next week. lol.
Crazy storm for sure, less than a strong cat 2 and I ain’t going anywhere but all hotels will be booked up by mid morning and rates will skyrocket quickly so I wanted to get that taken care of just in case.

Most likely a tropical storm event for us, if it actually gets here, and heavy rain is not an issue for us.

But, dealing with the preparation is a colossal pain in the ass.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5