Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2019, 06:26:19 PM »

NutBags are on the loose

Active Shooter In Cities of Midland and Odessa, TX:
- Up To 30 People Shot
- 2 Shooters Armed With Rifles
- One Suspect Driving a USPS Mail Truck
- Massive Police Response

Edit: Local Midland  TV News is reporting 20 people injured

Update:   "It has been confirmed that the active shooter was shot and killed at the Cinergy in Odessa. There is no active shooter at this time. All agencies are investigating reports of possible suspects." - Midland Police

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2019, 06:42:14 PM »

A Florida Hurricane News Comment

All hurricane updates to this point were sponsored by Home Depot, Publix, Zephyrhills Water, & every gas station in the state of Florida. Why can’t all the weather and news channels be a little more honest in their predictions from the beginning instead of creating unnecessary panic? It was obvious that they pretty much knew this was not coming to our area by the way they added a very small addendum to every over the top warning and new update by adding “however, the path is still uncertain”. Why not just report the hurricane news with added info on the “likelihood” of the hurricane making actual landfall in your area.... the “entire state of Florida “ in the cone was ridiculous and created undue fear.
Yes, we should all prepare and then be able to make other decisions (leaving, etc) based on reasonable likelihood.
fake news.
where's your news source?
My Highly Reliable News Source Is As Always GFY
and don't forget the Weather Channel. Good afternoon Dave and Dean.
hey ah, ah....
yes.
you  still near Boca Raton?
boarded up?

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2019, 06:53:33 PM »

[...]

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2019, 09:12:36 PM »

Fallen Angel
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]