Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2019, 08:34:06 AM »

good morning guys.
waiting on the mowing crew before I head out and fill the truck up, get a full propane tank for grill, and a few few things at the store.
AF Rothschild maduro and coffee.
Morning, Dean. Need to be refilling my tank as well. Made some steaks for dinner last night, and I know it's getting low. Don't want to run out mid-grilling.
I have two tanks for that very reason. Don't want to get caught with raw meat in my hand.

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2019, 08:38:52 AM »

Even worse, can't change my avi to a Clemson one.
Maybe I can help with that.
I do appreciate that Tony!

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2019, 08:40:38 AM »

good morning guys.
waiting on the mowing crew before I head out and fill the truck up, get a full propane tank for grill, and a few few things at the store.
AF Rothschild maduro and coffee.
Morning, Dean. Need to be refilling my tank as well. Made some steaks for dinner last night, and I know it's getting low. Don't want to run out mid-grilling.
I have two tanks for that very reason. Don't want to get caught with raw meat in my hand.
Words to live by!

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2019, 08:55:11 AM »

good morning guys.
waiting on the mowing crew before I head out and fill the truck up, get a full propane tank for grill, and a few few things at the store.
AF Rothschild maduro and coffee.
Morning, Dean. Need to be refilling my tank as well. Made some steaks for dinner last night, and I know it's getting low. Don't want to run out mid-grilling.
my grill is my primary cooking source, and with storm coming next week it's part of my hurricane prep if I lose power.

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2019, 08:55:43 AM »

It's gonna be a looooooooooooong day.
The only thing keeping me going today is knowing I have leftover Chinese food waiting for me at home.
That's so sad.
I don't know, it was pretty damn good the first time around.

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2019, 09:44:48 AM »

don't know if I want breakfast or lunch.

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2019, 09:57:44 AM »

don't know if I want breakfast or lunch.
Not sure I can help you there, as I had breakfast hours ago. Lunch is on my horizon.

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2019, 10:21:29 AM »

don't know if I want breakfast or lunch.
Not sure I can help you there, as I had breakfast hours ago. Lunch is on my horizon.
+1

Looking at sushi for lunch today.

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2019, 10:59:10 AM »

hit the bank and gas station. the rush is on. long lines already and the storm shouldn't hit here until Monday or Tuesday. not a good day for shopping or Home Depot.

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2019, 11:25:10 AM »

hit the bank and gas station. the rush is on. long lines already and the storm shouldn't hit here until Monday or Tuesday. not a good day for shopping or Home Depot.
Make sure you have plenty of water.

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2019, 11:46:17 AM »

hit the bank and gas station. the rush is on. long lines already and the storm shouldn't hit here until Monday or Tuesday. not a good day for shopping or Home Depot.
Make sure you have plenty of water.
...and cigars!

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2019, 11:47:56 AM »

hit the bank and gas station. the rush is on. long lines already and the storm shouldn't hit here until Monday or Tuesday. not a good day for shopping or Home Depot.
Make sure you have plenty of water.
...and cigars!
Oh yeah, those too.

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2019, 12:41:45 PM »

Little combination music video college football hype for your enjoyment.
Just another night in Clemson...

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Throwback-Thursday-Clemson-hype-video-In-the-air-tonight-33521

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2019, 12:51:17 PM »

Little combination music video college football hype for your enjoyment.
Just another night in Clemson...

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Throwback-Thursday-Clemson-hype-video-In-the-air-tonight-33521
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4