Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2019, 07:39:27 PM »

made fried chicken and mashed tators. KFC would have been much better.
LOL,

I had a T-bone steak and baked potato.  Cheesecake for dessert.
apple sauce here.
😞
I thought you would have something special for your anniversary

I got plenty of sea salt caramel cheesecake if you want to drop by.
I had 2 apple fritters for breakfast. does that count?

maybe stop by end of October on the way back from NY.

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2019, 08:10:16 PM »

made fried chicken and mashed tators. KFC would have been much better.
LOL,

I had a T-bone steak and baked potato.  Cheesecake for dessert.
apple sauce here.

I thought you would have something special for your anniversary

I got plenty of sea salt caramel cheesecake if you want to drop by.
I had 2 apple fritters for breakfast. does that count?

maybe stop by end of October on the way back from NY.
Your going back?

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2019, 08:12:55 PM »

made fried chicken and mashed tators. KFC would have been much better.
LOL,

I had a T-bone steak and baked potato.  Cheesecake for dessert.
I made sausage and cheese open face sandwiches.

We'll have dessert in about 30 minutes. Macarons.

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2019, 08:22:18 PM »

made fried chicken and mashed tators. KFC would have been much better.
LOL,

I had a T-bone steak and baked potato.  Cheesecake for dessert.
apple sauce here.

I thought you would have something special for your anniversary

I got plenty of sea salt caramel cheesecake if you want to drop by.
I had 2 apple fritters for breakfast. does that count?

maybe stop by end of October on the way back from NY.
Your going back?
going to be a surprise visit for my oldest daughter's birthday. just going to be a day visit.

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2019, 09:09:11 PM »

made fried chicken and mashed tators. KFC would have been much better.
LOL,

I had a T-bone steak and baked potato.  Cheesecake for dessert.
apple sauce here.

I thought you would have something special for your anniversary

I got plenty of sea salt caramel cheesecake if you want to drop by.
I had 2 apple fritters for breakfast. does that count?

maybe stop by end of October on the way back from NY.
Your going back?
going to be a surprise visit for my oldest daughter's birthday. just going to be a day visit.
I hope you're flying then.

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2019, 09:18:31 PM »

made fried chicken and mashed tators. KFC would have been much better.
LOL,

I had a T-bone steak and baked potato.  Cheesecake for dessert.
apple sauce here.

I thought you would have something special for your anniversary

I got plenty of sea salt caramel cheesecake if you want to drop by.
I had 2 apple fritters for breakfast. does that count?

maybe stop by end of October on the way back from NY.
Your going back?
going to be a surprise visit for my oldest daughter's birthday. just going to be a day visit.
I hope you're flying then.
haven't decided. it's the journey, not the destination.

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2019, 09:26:21 PM »

made fried chicken and mashed tators. KFC would have been much better.
LOL,

I had a T-bone steak and baked potato.  Cheesecake for dessert.
apple sauce here.

I thought you would have something special for your anniversary

I got plenty of sea salt caramel cheesecake if you want to drop by.
I had 2 apple fritters for breakfast. does that count?

maybe stop by end of October on the way back from NY.
Your going back?
going to be a surprise visit for my oldest daughter's birthday. just going to be a day visit.
Driving to NY for a day visit 🤔

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2019, 09:41:54 PM »

made fried chicken and mashed tators. KFC would have been much better.
LOL,

I had a T-bone steak and baked potato.  Cheesecake for dessert.
apple sauce here.

I thought you would have something special for your anniversary

I got plenty of sea salt caramel cheesecake if you want to drop by.
I had 2 apple fritters for breakfast. does that count?

maybe stop by end of October on the way back from NY.
Your going back?
going to be a surprise visit for my oldest daughter's birthday. just going to be a day visit.
Driving to NY for a day visit 🤔
I really really HATE flying.

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2019, 09:47:41 PM »

made fried chicken and mashed tators. KFC would have been much better.
LOL,

I had a T-bone steak and baked potato.  Cheesecake for dessert.
apple sauce here.

I thought you would have something special for your anniversary

I got plenty of sea salt caramel cheesecake if you want to drop by.
I had 2 apple fritters for breakfast. does that count?

maybe stop by end of October on the way back from NY.
Your going back?
going to be a surprise visit for my oldest daughter's birthday. just going to be a day visit.
Driving to NY for a day visit
I really really HATE flying.
I hear you but you have to admit it's crazy to drive up to NY from FL for just a day.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]