Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2019, 08:36:07 AM »

naked cleaning lady coming this morning. 😇
Everyone get a new flow chart out...
CNS

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2019, 08:37:04 AM »

naked cleaning lady coming this morning. 😇
Don't let the dry spell tempt you.
breakfast first, then I have some running around to do. she'll clean while I'm gone.
And not get your knob polished?

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2019, 08:50:17 AM »

naked cleaning lady coming this morning. 😇
Don't let the dry spell tempt you.
breakfast first, then I have some running around to do. she'll clean while I'm gone.
And not get your knob polished?
no.

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2019, 09:31:25 AM »

breakfast of ham and eggs done. really difficult concentrating on breakfast with a naked young lady sitting next to you. especially when egg dropped between her breasts. she must have read my mind. we had a nice laugh. I better get my running around done before I get in trouble.

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2019, 09:32:39 AM »

breakfast of ham and eggs done. really difficult concentrating on breakfast with a naked young lady sitting next to you. especially when egg dropped between her breasts. she must have read my mind. we had a nice laugh. I better get my running around done before I get in trouble.
Dear Penthouse Forum...

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2019, 09:36:41 AM »

breakfast of ham and eggs done. really difficult concentrating on breakfast with a naked young lady sitting next to you. especially when egg dropped between her breasts. she must have read my mind. we had a nice laugh. I better get my running around done before I get in trouble.
Dear Penthouse Forum...
No schitt. "Oops, I have egg yolk dribbling down onto my supple breasts...."

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2019, 09:39:22 AM »

breakfast of ham and eggs done. really difficult concentrating on breakfast with a naked young lady sitting next to you. especially when egg dropped between her breasts. she must have read my mind. we had a nice laugh. I better get my running around done before I get in trouble.
Dear Penthouse Forum...
No schitt. "Oops, I have egg yolk dribbling down onto my supple breasts...."
I think I've seen that video before...

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2019, 09:44:23 AM »

breakfast of ham and eggs done. really difficult concentrating on breakfast with a naked young lady sitting next to you. especially when egg dropped between her breasts. she must have read my mind. we had a nice laugh. I better get my running around done before I get in trouble.
Dear Penthouse Forum...
No schitt. "Oops, I have egg yolk dribbling down onto my supple breasts...."
I think I've seen that video before...
Me too, but I don't think it was egg yolk in the video.

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2019, 09:56:27 AM »

breakfast of ham and eggs done. really difficult concentrating on breakfast with a naked young lady sitting next to you. especially when egg dropped between her breasts. she must have read my mind. we had a nice laugh. I better get my running around done before I get in trouble.
Dear Penthouse Forum...
No schitt. "Oops, I have egg yolk dribbling down onto my supple breasts...."
I think I've seen that video before...
Me too, but I don't think it was egg yolk in the video.
That's hot.

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2019, 10:16:42 AM »

Have some off-site meetings to get to. Pretty sure none involve runny eggs. Later..

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2019, 10:29:59 AM »

Have some off-site meetings to get to. Pretty sure none involve runny eggs. Later..
If they're off-site, the potential is there. Tread lightly.

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2019, 10:33:18 AM »

One of my colleagues has been asking me about cigars lately. He recently bought a Kuba Kuba and I didn't say anything about it for fear of influencing him. He just stopped by to tell me he smoked it over the weekend and YUCK! I think he has some promise.

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2019, 10:55:00 AM »

One of my colleagues has been asking me about cigars lately. He recently bought a Kuba Kuba and I didn't say anything about it for fear of influencing him. He just stopped by to tell me he smoked it over the weekend and YUCK! I think he has some promise.
That's a good start. Took a little while for Nate to get away from the Cold Infusions, but he got there eventually.

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2019, 11:22:18 AM »

running around done. cleaning lady still cleaning. going to try and work on a PowerPoint presentation for the weekend.

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2019, 11:22:46 AM »

running around done. cleaning lady still cleaning. going to try and work on a PowerPoint presentation for the weekend.
Mark, there's a TWSS in there somewhere, you just need to find it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9